Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing. I've never seen a Raps coach that gets criticized or questioned so much by their own announcers. Jack was puzzled all night long with Casey's rotation.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Jason Kidd called us a "talent team"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Well we have some talent. This talent just can't play together tho. You put correct pieces and you will be true playoffs team.

But that's the life of Raps fan.

Cock teasing.
      Lies, lies and lies on press conferences.
      Stupid rotations.

Have I missed something?

Comment

• But yes Casey did say he was happy with that shot. But what else do you expect him to say to the media.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Once again an ending to a Raps game has felt surreal... sometimes I cannot process what just happened in the last few seconds of a game.
          Amir for 3... what? He's my fave player and all but... what?
          I still remember the Charlotte game and my reaction:

...what?

It just... can't be possible.
          OG is our king

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            Dwane said the look was for Rudy guys. Rocwell was wrong. Who ever wrote that on twitter made that up. So Rudy and Amir made the stupid play. Why Amir thinks he's this three point shooter is beyond me. He is forever picking and popping when he should be rolling. ***.
            Yeah, it certainly looked like it was for him now that I think about it. But the way the play unfolded... ahgohaerrgaeoieh
            OG is our king

Comment

• Oh man I'd been thinking they were down 3, when they were down 2...

...now trying to process what I just saw...

...GOOD LORD...
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Dwane said the look was for Rudy guys. Rocwell was wrong. Who ever wrote that on twitter made that up. So Rudy and Amir made the stupid play. Why Amir thinks he's this three point shooter is beyond me. He is forever picking and popping when he should be rolling. ***.
                Great. Rudy chose to screw this game then. I mean I'm up 100% for tanking, but why would you give the ball to...... Orders from above I guess?

Comment

• But it the plan was to give Gay a solid look, why not draw up a play that puts your top shooters in the corners so that their defenders can't bite down on the drive? If Novak's out there, his defender probably doesn't run at Gay and Gay has a chance to finish 1-on-1.

Comment

• Lowry/DD scored 51% of the teams points.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                      But it the plan was to give Gay a solid look, why not draw up a play that puts your top shooters in the corners so that their defenders can't bite down on the drive? If Novak's out there, his defender probably doesn't run at Gay and Gay has a chance to finish 1-on-1.
                      If I remember, Novak was in the other corner (the right one). Pierce forced Rudy to go left, right into Amir's defender who was more than willing to leave him open.
                      OG is our king

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                        But it the plan was to give Gay a solid look, why not draw up a play that puts your top shooters in the corners so that their defenders can't bite down on the drive? If Novak's out there, his defender probably doesn't run at Gay and Gay has a chance to finish 1-on-1.
                        Novak is unexpectedness factor in Casey's playbook.

No need to run plays for him.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                          If I remember, Novak was in the other corner (the right one). Pierce forced Rudy to go left, right into Amir's defender who was more than willing to leave him open.
                          Doesn't matter, if Casey said to go iso.

Probably Casey said something like, Rudy you go iso and if you see someone open at the corner - pass the ball.

Comment

• GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

I'm just realizing now how hilariously ironic that whole situation was. He's been taking pull-up jumpers like madman all season, and then when he had the perfect excuse to take another one he passes the ball..
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                              If that's correct, then have your next best shooter in the opposite corner (either Lowry or DeRozan).

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                                I'm just realizing now how hilariously ironic that whole situation was. He's been taking pull-up jumpers like madman all season, and then when he had the perfect excuse to take another one he passes the ball..
                                Flu

Comment

Working...
                                X