Bargs
    Bosh
    Banks

To Toronto;

Bynum
    Odom
    Vjuacic
    Morrison

They get rid of unwanted contract in Morrison, so do we with Banks. Bosh would probably re-sign with the Lakers. We get an inside threat, who rebounds and Blocks shots in Bynum and would numbers increase with more minutes . Bargs would be a great back up for Gasol and Bosh. Vjuacic would be great in TO good shooter and competitor. Morrison would be let go in the offseason. Odom basically plays like Bargs except no 3 and better D, not too mention a good contract.
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
    To LA;

Bargs
    Bosh
    Banks

To Toronto;

Bynum
    Odom
    Vjuacic
    Morrison

They get rid of unwanted contract in Morrison, so do we with Banks. Bosh would probably re-sign with the Lakers. We get an inside threat, who rebounds and Blocks shots in Bynum and would numbers increase with more minutes . Bargs would be a great back up for Gasol and Bosh. Vjuacic would be great in TO good shooter and competitor. Morrison would be let go in the offseason. Odom basically plays like Bargs except no 3 and better D, not too mention a good contract.
    Bosh to the Lakers has potential BUT Byum is a BYC player - outgoing trade value of just $6m.

A Bosh + POB for Byum + Odom works. - says ESPN trade machine.
    (Except for putting the Raps over the luxury tax cap!)

Morrison is an expiring deal - why would the Lakers care? + Banks has an extra year.
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Bargs is nearly untradeable until next season cuz of some poision pill cap rule. Bosh is not going to be traded this season period(worst case scenario, Sign and Trade in offseason). And why would the Lakers wish to blow up the core of a proven championship contender? In the real world teams dont resign or extend players to big multi-year deals(Odom, Bargs) and then turn around and trade them a few months later unless something really big happens like a player picks a fistfight with the coach, his team-mates, the gm, the owner, and a group of courtside school-girls all in the same game.
      limpin ain't easy, but I make it look good...

Comment

LAL extended Pau Gasol for another 3 years or so. P-Jax loves Gasol so much because he is the 2nd most talented center during his coaching career due to the fact that Gasol is scruffy enough to grab rebounds and get post position. Add to the fact he is the 2nd cog to the notorious triangle offense. I don't know if Bosh can orchestrate the Triangle in the post as well as Pau can.

Comment

why do you want to trade both our starting bigs, keep one of them I didn't try this one on the trade machine but something like this:
          Toronto gets:
          1. Bynum
          2. Farmar (or) Brown

LAL receives:
          1. Bargnani (Or) Bosh
          2. Calderon

Comment

thomas1 wrote: View Post
            why do you want to trade both our starting bigs, keep one of them I didn't try this one on the trade machine but something like this:
            Toronto gets:
            1. Bynum
            2. Farmar (or) Brown

LAL receives:
            1. Bargnani (Or) Bosh
            2. Calderon
            Cause i don't like Andrea ! but i like this here trade u mention. We got the guy starting !! he should be coming off the bench we are putting too much hope on him because of his so called "potential" everyone has been talking about for the last 4 years. I say trade the guy or bring him off the bench.
            Last edited by rdiaz101; Wed Dec 30, 2009, 12:06 PM.

Herm Edwards

Comment

Prophet2k wrote: View Post
              Bargs is nearly untradeable until next season cuz of some poision pill cap rule. Bosh is not going to be traded this season period(worst case scenario, Sign and Trade in offseason). And why would the Lakers wish to blow up the core of a proven championship contender? In the real world teams dont resign or extend players to big multi-year deals(Odom, Bargs) and then turn around and trade them a few months later unless something really big happens like a player picks a fistfight with the coach, his team-mates, the gm, the owner, and a group of courtside school-girls all in the same game.
              Right now Bynum is role player since Pau came back his numbers went down, I don't know if that can keep going on for much longer. The Lake show has too many big men and they are not getting a lot of touches. Same situation here Bargs doesnt get any touches down low because of bosh so he settles for otuside shots a lot of the time.

So the way im looking at it Bynum and Bargs can be used to their potential if they were traded Bynum would be a starter and log more minutes and Bargs can come off the bench for Pau and Bosh still get 30 mins playing with either of the them but never both .

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
              X