No announcement yet.

Sac Kings need their own thread -- and potentially need a reality tv show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I don't understand about the Kings off season was. Why let go of Isaiah Thomas and replace him with Darren Collison when Thomas is the better and paid less?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
      One thing I don't understand about the Kings off season was. Why let go of Isaiah Thomas and replace him with Darren Collison when Thomas is the better and paid less?
      Thomas makes more than Collison. Isaiah went for 4 years and 28 million and Collison 3 years and 16 million.

Nice article comparing the two point guards (Thomas > Collison on offense, Collison better on defence):

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-isaiah-thomas

Comment

Sim Bhullar makes the ESPN 100 worst players in the NBA list coming in at number 488. Is that a sign that Sim is going to make cut to 15 players coming out of training camp? If he does make the team, Sim should get extra meal allowance on the road considering he weighs about twice as much as Darren Collison.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...nkings-401-500

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
          Sim Bhullar makes the ESPN 100 worst players in the NBA list coming in at number 488. Is that a sign that Sim is going to make cut to 15 players coming out of training camp? If he does make the team, Sim should get extra meal allowance on the road considering he weighs about twice as much as Darren Collison.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...nkings-401-500
          meanwhile, will cherry is at 484 and cabloclo is at 455.
          Last edited by iblastoff; Mon Sep 15, 2014, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Apparently Cousins likes the new point guard scenario
            "it’s been incredible. It’s been a smooth transition. The ball is moving a lot better. It’s not stuck in one place ...
            http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...een-incredible

Comment

The Kings beat the Spurs last night and are 6 and 4 so far on a very tough schedule. Boogie has been dominant and Gay is having a career year. They're not skipping a beat with Isaiah Thomas gone to the Suns and Collison playing the point. Stauskas has been just awful as his shot is falling at just a 30% clip.

Comment

looks like mike malone is already fired!!!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  looks like mike malone is already fired!!!
                  Unless Malone was caught in bed with the owners wife I don't understand this.

Comment

What the hell did ownership think the Kings were gonna do? Malone had that team playing great

Puzzling decision to say the least

Comment

Cousins is out for a month now. What do they expect??
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

They've played more games against Western Conference opponents than any team in the league, and only three of their 13 losses have come against sub-500 teams, all of those since Cousins went out. Given that this is a guy that Ranadive hired, you'd expect a little more patience.

Comment

This is reaching Knicks levels of ineptitude. Malone was by all accounts an excellent coach. I bet he gets snapped up quickly.

Comment

Guess Casey's REALLY on the hot seat now that Malone's available.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Everything was going about as well as could be hoped, all things considered, and they do this? Sweet merciful crap....

Comment

Bunch of clowns running the show there.

Comment

Working...
                                X