Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Thing We All Have In Common Is Frustration!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Thing We All Have In Common Is Frustration!

After recently picking up my frequency on this particular board, I've gotten into and noticed a lot of arguments. Whether it's the "rebuilders vs. retoolers" or other things.

The one thing I've come to notice that I believe we can all agree upon is one word..

FRUSTRATION!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

No way! I disagree!

And I blame Colangelo.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
      No way! I disagree!

And I blame Colangelo.
      We should stop blame Cola... He's been fired because he fucked up, so we should forget him. He's gone. Done.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        We should stop blame Cola... He's been fired because he fucked up, so we should forget him. He's gone. Done.
        His legacy tho
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          After recently picking up my frequency on this particular board, I've gotten into and noticed a lot of arguments. Whether it's the "rebuilders vs. retoolers" or other things.

The one thing I've come to notice that I believe we can all agree upon is one word..

FRUSTRATION!
          You should frequent more often.

Nothing out of the ordinary going on.

Disagreements and debates are common.

Difference now is how people interact with each other.

There has been a noticeable drop in the amount of respect to other people's thoughts and opinions.

Just my .02.

Comment

You can always pick up your badge and get back to work, sheriff.

Comment

LBF

Good for you.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                You can always pick up your badge and get back to work, sheriff.
                Lol

Nooooooooooooo. Way too active and opinionated for that.

Comment

I think we can all agree that my opinion is always the correct one. I mean if we are being honest here.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                    LBF

Good for you.
                    Thanks, man. Just trying to lighten the mood. Everyone is insulting the fuck out each other.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Cannot forget bad contracts. Does deserve credit for draft picks especially jval.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

There has been a noticeable drop in the amount of respect to other people's thoughts and opinions.

Just my .02.
                        Well, thanks. I know that part. Fuck, man. Haha

I agree with your two cents..a lot of new posters since the last time I frequented. They're trying to force their opinions in there and flaming at people who disagree. Which is normal. But, it seems like it's at an all time high.

Just trying to have a fun thread here..mingle around, I guess.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Just my .02.
                          Interesting. Hows your shooting?

Comment

Yeah I agree with Matt. For all the arguing and whatnot happening in these forums at least most people are pretty rational and take the time to read and consider everyones opinions. Most people aren't complete dicks which is awesome.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              Yeah I agree with Matt. For all the arguing and whatnot happening in these forums at least most people are pretty rational and take the time to read and consider everyones opinions. Most people aren't complete dicks which is awesome.
                              That's the opposite of what he said, actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X