NY @ Raptors: Insert Primo jokes here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
    You guys gotta watch NYKnicks Post game interview with Meta and his mister softy comments. Effing hilarious.

http://www.nba.com/knicks/video
    Seeing this and how much NY paid to get him, we should have tried to get him. Anyway, those comments about Hansbrough are good to hear.

Comment

You guys gotta watch NYKnicks Post game interview with Meta and his mister softy comments. Effing hilarious.

http://www.nba.com/knicks/video
      I just love Artest. Just love him.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Seeing this and how much NY paid to get him, we should have tried to get him. Anyway, those comments about Hansbrough are good to hear.
        He went to NY because he's from NY, and wanted to play for a winner. He's also an amnesty player, so offering more money wouldn't actually have an effect. No chance Toronto could have got him--at any price.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Of all the pre-season games I decide to miss ... UGH.
          Ross took 13 3-pointers in 25 minutes?! My goodness that's a lot.
          Catch the highlights, it was exciting! Let's see if Ross keeps it going!

Comment

• You guys should check out knickerblogger.net post-game grades. The Bargnani and Hansbrough comments are hilarious.
            -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
            -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• Raptorsss wrote: View Post
              You guys should check out knickerblogger.net post-game grades. The Bargnani and Hansbrough comments are hilarious.
              Raptorsss, Register for Keeper League!! Lol

Comment

• Finally watching the first quarter.... really sloppy defence.

Comment

• omagod how did i miss this !?!?!?!
                  ughhh and t ross played so well too
                  we made the highlights eayyy
                  ross at number one
                  dd dunk at 3
                  and the lob to fields form dj at number 8 i believe

did dj play well tho? hope he did..
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Re-watching the 1st quarter again and JV and Amir need a LOT of work, specifically JV on defence. He still gets really lost and doesn't know how to position himself and that results in poor defensive rotations... Perhaps he just didn't have much hustle that night.

Comment

• The moment Fields came into the rotation *replacing jv* when the Raptors responded to the Knicks Small ball *amir @ the 5*, the defence tightened up so much... holy moly.

Comment

Re-watching the 1st quarter again and JV and Amir need a LOT of work, specifically JV on defence. He still gets really lost and doesn't know how to position himself and that results in poor defensive rotations... Perhaps he just didn't have much hustle that night.
                        I didn't watch the game but I swear Amir is our best defender. I'm shocked you think he needs 'A LOT' of work. And Casey made it seem that it was more the defensive rebounds that were bad in the first quarter not the defense itself. Even though rebounding is a part of defense.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          I didn't watch the game but I swear Amir is our best defender. I'm shocked you think he needs 'A LOT' of work. And Casey made it seem that it was more the defensive rebounds that were bad in the first quarter not the defense itself. Even though rebounding is a part of defense.
                          That's what he meant bad defensive positioning leads to Offensive rebounds
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            They need a LOT of work because of JV. Amir has to compensate for JV's inappropriate floor spacing and positioning that he has to do double duty.

JV's like....slow.

He stays in the key where he should, Knicks run a couple of P&R's from left side to right. He stands right around where the knicks pick is and then it clogs up the Raptors wings.

Tyson Chandler in a PnR shoots a 10 footer and it's a wide open shot while JV is underneath the rim.

It's like he's one defensive play slower than the offensive team. I really wish he could be more vocal in defence... I think it would help these situations.
                            Last edited by drunkmunky; Tue Oct 22, 2013, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                              omagod how did i miss this !?!?!?!
                              ughhh and t ross played so well too
                              we made the highlights eayyy
                              ross at number one
                              dd dunk at 3
                              and the lob to fields form dj at number 8 i believe

did dj play well tho? hope he did..
                              DJ didn't play much. I dont think he played at all in the 2nd half.

Right now i would think Stone is the backup.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DJ started playing in the 2nd period. He performed very poorly.

Offensively he doesn't make the best decisions because sometimes he forces up his shot.

Defensively he doesn't always cover his man and ends up being a spectator sometimes. This might have been because the Knicks were running Iso's, but there was a lot of distance.

He's also undersized, so when off. players post up around the top of the key, they get a clean jump shot or floater.
                                Last edited by drunkmunky; Tue Oct 22, 2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X