• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Read on the Mystery of Bison Dele aka Brian Williams

It's a long read, but very worth it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/lon...3_a2&eref=sihp
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Wow.

Really, good stuff.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ok. It's very good so far. But, I'm not even half way through and I feel like I've been reading for 10 hours. I've become impatient and just want to know what the hell happened and what this teva penis guy knows.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        ok. It's very good so far. But, I'm not even half way through and I feel like I've been reading for 10 hours. I've become impatient and just want to know what the hell happened and what this teva penis guy knows.
        haha, Teva Penis believes that the brother put Dele, the girlfriend and the Captain into the shark infested waters at gun-point, then sailed away....or wait...that might have been the FBI agent...I can't remember anymore....you might just have to finish the story.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

thanks op for the good read!
          is crazy to see how bisons mom first reacted when she heard that her son just died.

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            haha, Teva Penis believes that the brother put Dele, the girlfriend and the Captain into the shark infested waters at gun-point, then sailed away....or wait...that might have been the FBI agent...I can't remember anymore....you might just have to finish the story.

I did and I don't know what to believe. It was a good story, though.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X