Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ujiri is trying to get in the draft, who you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

phez wrote: View Post
    atlanta only has 22 million in guaranteed contracts. basically the whole team is up for FA except for horford and lou williams. they build a team full of rookies, tank it this year, sign wiggins and load up on superstars in 2014. sounds like a plan to me!
    It sounds like they're going all-in to sign BOTH Howard and CP3 this summer... there's a funny article on ESPN about a letter to their season ticket holders about targeting those two, which is technically a violation of the league's tampering rules... the Hawks can't do anything right! lol

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      It sounds like they're going all-in to sign BOTH Howard and CP3 this summer... there's a funny article on ESPN about a letter to their season ticket holders about targeting those two, which is technically a violation of the league's tampering rules... the Hawks can't do anything right! lol
      And really, what are the odds even ONE of them would go there? Man...Atlanta's just a mess all the time, no matter what or how they're doing on the court. Just a mess.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        That's a very small list though.

Would you only trade into the draft specifically for these players on draft night?
        If Zeller or Shabazz dropped, I'd try hard to get them.

Those are the guys I like from 12 down.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
          Dallas may be willing to take a Lowry and cash for Marion and 13th pick swap.

Another idea:

To Philadelphia:
          Derozan
          Amir

To Toronto:
          J Rich
          Hawes
          #11 Pick

Another:

To Phoenix:
          Derozan

To Toronto:
          Shannon Brown
          #5 Draft Pick

Another:

To Detroit:
          Derozan
          Kleiza

To Toronto:
          Stuckey
          #8 Pick

Another:

To Milwaukee:
          Derozan

To Toronto:
          Udoh
          #15 pick, #43 pick

Another:

To Chicago:
          Derozan

To Toronto:
          Rip Hamilton
          Marquis Teague
          #20 pick

I have nothing against Derozan, I was just thinking who we could trade him to in order to get a draft pick this year.
          Whatever, man.

Anyone who is always looking to trade DeRozan is a full fledged bottler of Haterade.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzyr-...ayer_embedded#!

wouldn't mind picking this guy up
            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              And really, what are the odds even ONE of them would go there? Man...Atlanta's just a mess all the time, no matter what or how they're doing on the court. Just a mess.
              I wouldn't discount Ferry in Atlanta...how did he convince the Nets to take on Joe Johnson? Also ATL is Howard's hometown and that CP3 went to Wake Forest U. in NC not too far away. And they have the cap room. If he can put a supporting cast (already has Smoove and Horford) together it might not be as much a pipedream.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                I wouldn't discount Ferry in Atlanta...how did he convince the Nets to take on Joe Johnson? Also ATL is Howard's hometown and that CP3 went to Wake Forest U. in NC not too far away. And they have the cap room. If he can put a supporting cast (already has Smoove and Horford) together it might not be as much a pipedream.
                It is going to be tough to do regardless but when talking about CP3/Howard/Smoove/Horford, you are only going to be able to have 3 of the 4. There is NO way to get 4 of them on the same roster without one of them taking the top up exception or veteran's minimum.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  It is going to be tough to do regardless but when talking about CP3/Howard/Smoove/Horford, you are only going to be able to have 3 of the 4. There is NO way to get 4 of them on the same roster without one of them taking the top up exception or veteran's minimum.
                  You are right of course...I should have been more explicit... that Smoove and Horford could be used as assets in a trade (or sign&) for a less costly supporting cast.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    If Zeller or Shabazz dropped, I'd try hard to get them.

Those are the guys I like from 12 down.
                    hypothetically if we had 13 and zeller fell, I'd figuratively shit myself. actually we will get the 13 and literally zeller will be picked 12.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      hypothetically if we had 13 and zeller fell, I'd figuratively shit myself. actually we will get the 13 and literally zeller will be picked 12.
                      Schroeder is a nice consolation.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        I forgot Shabazz. UCLA players are ALWAYS viewed as overrated and then end up tearing up the league. His college season was pretty lackluster but don't forget all the bullshit he went through to start the season. He's got great lateral quickness and is VERY strong. Definitely NBA ready. I think at worst he'll be a very good sixth man.
                        He has terrible lateral quickness.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          He has terrible lateral quickness.
                          So does Tim Duncan...and he's a HOF player.
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                            So does Tim Duncan...and he's a HOF player.
                            Tim Duncan isn't a perimeter player.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Tim Duncan isn't a perimeter player.
                              Don't tell him that

Comment

In all seriousness though...if his lateral quicks are off, is he smart enough to turn his man toward the help? Does he know who to send baseline and who to send into the paint. Do his other skills warrant covering off on such a skill. Are the quicks terrible or just not great? What else does he bring to the table? I wouldn't write off a player for one flaw, if he can make up for it in other areas

Comment

Working...
                                X