No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani, will be eaten alive by MSG and New York media.

Sean Deveney: Talked w Raps source this spring abt Bargnani. Had elbow inj in '13, calf in '12. Real problem though:"He was never in shape.He didn't care" Twitter @SeanDeveney

Comment

• Ah, good news.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        Would anyone be interested if we traded that 2016 first round pick for Thomas Robinson? That pick is probably gonna be in the 20 range anyways...

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
        I'd work the second rd picks. Keep that first.

Rockets desperate.

There might Actually be a TPE created that can acquire Robinson.... Not sure tho

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Rockets desperate.

There might Actually be a TPE created that can acquire Robinson.... Not sure tho
          you're right. Good point.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post

Rockets desperate.

That would be the perfect scenario! I think Masai will be creative enough to do good things with the newly aquired assests. That's the best part of this trade...and the fact that we don't have look at that dumb mug anymore.

Comment

• Not sure if it's been mentioned but Camby's contract in 2014 in a Team Option ... so get mentor for a year then he's gone

Comment

• best day like ever

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  Guys.. we are over the +1 era, just like the mans comment!
                  +2
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• The Raps are still searching for a player coach. Maybe they can entice Camby to retire and take a coaching job. More flexibilty!

Comment

• connected wrote: View Post
                      Not sure if it's been mentioned but Camby's contract in 2014 in a Team Option ... so get mentor for a year then he's gone

I doubt he'll even play in 2014 It's more than likely he'll retire.

Comment

• We dont know the state of Knicks in 2015 season leading to the 2016 draft. Then I hear that the Nuggets already have an option to xchange the 2016 pick (courtesy of Masai) which would be in play giving us what would be a Denver pick lower down the ranks.
                        Do we have any idea about that draft class? I vote for keeping it for a future trans. that might be more valuable than a TRob who seems like a project now surprisingly.

Comment

• holy crap we got a lot of picks.

Comment

• Tristan Thompson anyone?

Comment

• Bargnani dunking on fools - there were some good times

Comment

• Not even going to waste my time on that garbage lol

Comment

Working...
                                X