Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knicks@Raptors Game Day Thread: Will the Evil Empire strike back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else know why Ross got benched when he was insanely hot from the field this game? He honestly deserved to finish the game out there.

Loved that last shot by Lowry AND him going for the rebound the end.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• A Toronto vs. Washington playoff series would be exciting, I am calling it now.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

• GoingBig wrote: View Post
        Chandler upset about JV and Lowry's 3-pointer Ooooooh, a rivalry perhaps?
        why ? ... I hate the knicks already, I hope they crash and burn so bad we don't have to worry going up against them for 20 years
        no rivalry needed just need them to die

Comment

• At this time I am thinking Dolan is saying "I made a fucking mistake again" !

Comment

• 7-3.

Comment

• Knicks are just a was team
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• this is what Dolan is thinking
                http://affotd.files.wordpress.com/20...evelopment.gif

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                  Does anyone else know why Ross got benched when he was insanely hot from the field this game? He honestly deserved to finish the game out there.

Loved that last shot by Lowry AND him going for the rebound the end.
                  I think because J.R. Was shooting the Knicks back into the game while Ross was guarding him. J.R. Disappeared once Solmons entered the game.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                    At this time I am thinking Dolan is saying "I made a fucking mistake again" !

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

LOL
                        Looks like Tyson still remembers the Bucks game....

Comment

• lol

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                            I'm no Casey fan (see avatar), and I appreciate Ross is having a great night. But I do really like what Salmons brings on defence late in games.
                            Couldn't have said it better. It's exactly why Casey had Salmons in there in the end.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

LOL
                              I'm gonna guess Hansborough because he's a real good shit disturber.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                                I think because J.R. Was shooting the Knicks back into the game while Ross was guarding him. J.R. Disappeared once Solmons entered the game.
                                Yeup, not to mention Casey loves his veterans. Salmons is one guy I personally would play over Ross, just because he seems to have an impact mentally on the rest of the team - calm, and patient. Damn, I love how Alan Anderson isn't here anymore.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X