A package of Andrea, Calderon, Ed and a future first round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A package of Andrea, Calderon, Ed and a future first round

In case we draft one of A davis, T robinson or even Drummond, what do you guys think we can get in return for a package of Calderon Andrea Ed davis or James johnson and a future first rounder? just curious!! watch it may come true!!!

ball4life wrote: View Post
    In case we draft one of A davis, T robinson or even Drummond, what do you guys think we can get in return for a package of Calderon Andrea Ed davis or James johnson and a future first rounder? just curious!! watch it may come true!!!
    Why trade away a top 5 draft pick? Plus Andrea (3 years 33 mil)/Calderon (1 year 10 mil) =$20 mil for the 12/13 year. This scenario is so absurd. Its hard to fathom where to even begin with a trade like this. Def won't be able to get top talent like Dwight/Dwill/CP3. Nets gave up 2 top 3 picks and Devin harris (all star).

A realistic comparison would be Gerald wallace, which portland got a top 3 protected pick from the nets. But for fringe players like bargs and calderon, maybe we get a player like Rudy Gay? joe johnson? maybe those fringe all star players with crazy contracts.....

I say keep calderon (expiring) and bargs(he's been on the raps this long, if he develops into a decent player why give him up). Ed davis can go, considering his diminished offensive game (can't hit that face up shot 3 feet away) and amir johnson being the same kind of player.

Comment

we wont be trading away a top 5 pick.lets assume its a 2013 pick. through a trade like this we can get a significant impact player and we will definitely in the playoffs next year therefore making our first round in 2013 a non lottery pick and our roster will look like this:

starters

c- JV
      pf- 2012 1st pick ( AD or T Rob)
      sf- The player we traded for
      sg- Derozan
      pg- Free agent signing(Dragic or Nash)

bench

Aron Gray
      Amir
      JJ or keliza
      Barbosa ( he is almost sure to be signed with us next year btw)
      another young piece via the original trade

check this trade
      http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7yyhftk

That team above will be one hectic team to handle in the East. it ll be right there among the indianas and the phillys. not bad for the first year as a group.

and you are exactly right. i was pointing at Rudy gay. he will fix the need at the SF position for us. Indeed.

Comment

and lets stop with what IFFF andrea turning out to be an all star to star to descent player or whatever. He is sucha buzz killer.. have you ever noticed how when he is on the floor other guys dont really play with intensity or passion. its almost like his teammates hate playing with him. his body language is horrible. he acts like a toddler trying to play ball. so please lets get rid of him. no more IFs for this guy its been effing 7 years. he cant be more than a bench player honestly. perhaps a really good offensive bench player.

Comment

and lets stop with what IFFF andrea turning out to be an all star to star to descent player or whatever. He is sucha buzz killer.. have you ever noticed how when he is on the floor other guys dont really play with intensity or passion. its almost like his teammates hate playing with him. his body language is horrible. he acts like a toddler trying to play ball. so please lets get rid of him. no more IFs for this guy its been effing 7 years. he cant be more than a bench player honestly. perhaps a really good offensive bench player.
          i don't notice that at all. this year i saw a player who mostly kept it on the floor and showed passion. i saw a player whose team has a better record with him in the lineup as compared to not.

Comment

DaveKim wrote: View Post
            Why trade away a top 5 draft pick? Plus Andrea (3 years 33 mil)/Calderon (1 year 10 mil) =$20 mil for the 12/13 year. This scenario is so absurd. Its hard to fathom where to even begin with a trade like this. Def won't be able to get top talent like Dwight/Dwill/CP3. Nets gave up 2 top 3 picks and Devin harris (all star).

A realistic comparison would be Gerald wallace, which portland got a top 3 protected pick from the nets. But for fringe players like bargs and calderon, maybe we get a player like Rudy Gay? joe johnson? maybe those fringe all star players with crazy contracts.....

I say keep calderon (expiring) and bargs(he's been on the raps this long, if he develops into a decent player why give him up). Ed davis can go, considering his diminished offensive game (can't hit that face up shot 3 feet away) and amir johnson being the same kind of player.
            Wait so you want to keep to 30 year olds. But, get rid of a guy who is 23 and hit a sophomore slump and the other guy is showing some promise and he's what 25?

Your logic for this can be thrown down the garbage shoot.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I say we trade Yogi Stewart for Lebron Kobe and Dwight Howard
              "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

who the hell is yogi stewart?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  who the hell is yogi stewart?
                  Google is an amazing tool.

I'll give you a hint: former, overpaid Raptor.

Comment

Working...
                  X