Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosh Not Playing vs. Nets (and vs. Wizards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Il Mago wrote: View Post
    but it is complete horseshit to say we would become the worst team in the league.
    Agreed 100%.

As for the defense improving when Bosh sits... that depends on what part of the game. Did you see that monster help-side block Bosh provided against the Griz the other night? You don't get that from Rasho or Reggie. Amir, sometimes.

Bosh plays defense very well when he's focused on playing defense very well.

:P

Scott.
    Don't hate me because I'm an optimist.

Comment

No one is losing is to the wizards. I'd argue thats the worst team in NBA history.

I like Amir getting more time, but any offense that revolves around more Hedo touches I can't support. I don't see who scores, rebounds, commands double teams, provides leadership or who you rely on when you need a basket.

This isn't and indictment of the team, just how valuable Bosh is the raptors.

We will see tomorrow, I hope I get proven wrong.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
        Without Bosh we are the worst team in the NBA. Throw in our general malaise on back to backs, the nets playing pride and really not being as bad as thier record indicates and I say it comes down to another Devin Harris buzzer beater.
        We sure looked horrible last night, didn't we?

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
          No one is losing is to the wizards. I'd argue thats the worst team in NBA history.
          Would you like to change your opinion of the Wizards today mo?

Beating the Nuggets isn't an easy task and they did last night. If we take them for granted they'll easily walk all over us tonight during primetime on CBC. Tonight isn't going to be a cake walk. Especially now that Bosh will sit out tonight now too.

Comment

hahahaha....

looks like I can skip breakfast this morning since i am far too full from eating my words.

The wiz still suck. Who is even thier best player? Mike Miller? I didn't watch the game, but I'm sure it was just a classic Denver not showing up game. Was it Melo's bday on thursday night?

I really underestimated how bad the nets are. They really don't care. Its quite remarkable to watch. Everyone is gunning for thier own stats, they all think they can/should shoot the 3, they treat the ball like a hot potato and would rather flail around aimlessly than rotate on defense.

Let the John Wall sweepstakes begin.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Tonight isn't going to be a cake walk. Especially now that Bosh will sit out tonight now too.
              Lets not forget that the Wizards also played back to back and this will be their first game on the road since the big trade.

At home they may have looked good, but on the road I expect them to look bad.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Lets not forget that the Wizards also played back to back and this will be their first game on the road since the big trade.

At home they may have looked good, but on the road I expect them to look bad.
                True, but all I'm saying is that as weak as anyone thinks the Wiz are right now, we can't take them lightly and losing to them tonight isn't a option. With the season quickly coming to a close, we need every win we can get right now in order to be better placed come playoff time.

Comment

we need to pull out a win tonight.....only 28 games left this year

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                    True, but all I'm saying is that as weak as anyone thinks the Wiz are right now, we can't take them lightly and losing to them tonight isn't a option. With the season quickly coming to a close, we need every win we can get right now in order to be better placed come playoff time.
                    I agree, I would also like to add that even though the Raptors are a good team they simply cannot afford to take anyone lightly due to lack of consistency in a 48 minutes game.

Having said that I do expect the Raptors to win tonight even without Bosh, and a loss will be shocking at this point when you compare to what the Wiz has been through.

Comment

Working...
                    X