SG: Ross
    PF: Bosh
    C: Valanciunas

2)PG:Lowry
    SF: DeRozan
    PF: Johnson

Bench aside ... who wins a 5 on 5 match?

2 .. Bosh is good but he's not that much of an upgrade to Johnson if he's healthy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm so tempted to say 1
      because for some odd reason I think Ross would play better alongside Bosh ....
      Last edited by lilmamba_; Fri Jun 27, 2014, 08:57 PM.
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

I would say 1
        Just my personal opinion

Comment

bosh is better than amir when both are healthy. I personally think that bosh (had he stayed and we still got JV some how) would have paired perfectly with JV.

Comment

I love Amir, but, for one, we are over exaggerating his ability/impact, and yes I know his stats say he's elite at certain things, etc.

And we are completely underexaggerating Bosh. Yes, he's become third fiddle, but that's what his team has asked of him. He's said nothing, made no complaints.

He's still a very good player, if he needs to be. Is he the low-post banging Bosh that we used to have? No. Is he going to blow by defenders like he used to? No.

What will he give us then? Oddly, he's that Stretch 4 that we hoped Bargs would be to be honest. He grabs a decent amount of boards still, plays relatively good man-to-man/help defense, but teams HAVE to respect his 3-Pt Shooting, which really opens up the court for DD's Drives, and it seems Ross's drives, as he gets more comfortable/aggressive too.

Hell, even Vasquez likes his little floaters.

Comment

Bosh>>Amir
              Lowry>>>>Vasquez

I'll take team two.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Team 2.
                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

i would pick team 2 because
                    you could probably trade vasquez and amir johnson in a package deal that could get an upgrade at PG
                    off the top of my head, i guess you could make a trade where hornets get amir johnson & vasquez and we get tyreke evans?

hornets lose the odd man out in their rotation, who is talented, but is relegated to a 6th man role on a heavy wing.
                    they get a good backup point guard for holiday and a backup PF/C who is an expiring contract.

why we do it:
                    we get a starting point guard, who at PG put up 20-5-5 in his rookie season. I guess he needs a change of scenery and if Lowry leaves, this trade would keep us contending.

PG - Evans
                    SG - Derozan
                    SF - Ross
                    PF - Bosh
                    C - Big V

That's a young lineup (minus Bosh) that can make a lot of noise in the East if Tyreke gets back to form

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      2 .. Bosh is good but he's not that much of an upgrade to Johnson if he's healthy

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      Lol you're joking right? That statement Is heinous

Comment

YoungGuns wrote: View Post
                        1)PG: Vasquez
                        PF: Bosh

2)PG:Lowry
                        PF: Johnson

Bench aside ... who wins a 5 on 5 match?
                        Whichever team has Bruno coming off the bench.
                        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Vasquez could probably average a double-double with starter's minutes, but as mentioned previously, his overall playmaking and ability to run a team is just adequate.

Team 1 also means we have three ball dominant guys on the court (Bosh, DeMar, Vasquez) compared to two on Team 2 (Lowry, DeMar). That may improve DeMar's overall efficiency, but his scoring still takes a knock.

Team 2 > Team 1
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Bosh is a free agent that wants to play in Miami, Texas, or LA, not Toronto.

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                              Bosh is a free agent that wants to play in Miami, Texas, or LA, not Toronto.
                              Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X