X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
      That crowd wanted pizza more than anything ahhaha and they were denied by General Grievis
      Is that a Star Wars prequel trilogy reference??? BOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Since our game vs the Pacerson Jan 1st, this is Demar's average.

24.1ppg / 5.4 rpg/ 5.0 ast
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Is that a Star Wars prequel trilogy reference??? BOOOOOOOOO
          I dont watch star wars..... haha

Comment

I dont watch star wars..... haha
            Then why do you call him General Greivis? You should be informed that is a Star Wars prequel trilogy reference, and therefore terrible.

Comment

• How about the Raps getting more Saturday night games more often?

Love the Saturday night atmospheres @ the ACC, and it's nice when you're out having beers on a Saturday night and there's a Raps game on, not ------> *********hockey......... keep the momentum going, next game against the Nets won't be as easy, as KG, possibly Deron will be in line up, but this team is def full of grey B*lls anyways lol so who knows who else will be hurt from the Nets.

The Atlantic is theirs to lose IF* they continue this style of play to April. Here's to more Saturday night games in Toronto!

Raps > Haaackey

LETS GO RAPTORS!
              Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

• Geez. What a day to be a Seahawks and Raptors fan. Seahawks win, Raptors win. Both great games too!!

Raps turned the game around IMO was when DC replaced JV by Chuck Hayes in the 3rd. JV tonight played like garbage and i'm being nice. So slow, decision making is so slow, doesn't know what to do with the ball whenever he gets it. And the guy just continues to whine to the officials whenever he gets called for a foul. Brutal.

MVP - DeMar DeRozan and Patrick Patterson. PP = KEEPER.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Since our game vs the Pacerson Jan 1st, this is Demar's average.

Fools wanted trade him because all he can do is score...lmao

Anyone else noticing that Demar can actually play some defence as well?

Trade him they said....his value won't get higher they said....some basketball "know it alls" don't seem to know much at all.

Demar looks like an all-star to me.

Comment

• In the Detroit vs Suns game,Josh smith hits a game winning 3pt and then fouls Gerald green on a 3pt shoot and green makes all 3 free throws and then Smith hits the game winner ahhahha

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      Fools wanted trade him because all he can do is score...lmao

Anyone else noticing that Demar can actually play some defence as well?

Trade him they said....his value won't get higher they said....some basketball "know it alls" don't seem to know much at all.

Demar looks like an all-star to me.

He is one, and he's proving to the whole league that he is a well rounded player who deserves a spot on the all star roster.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Haven't been able to watch the game but did not expect the win!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

Comment

• Lowry breaking ankles

http://beta.thescore.com/news/405376

Comment

Since our game vs the Pacerson Jan 1st, this is Demar's average.

I looked up at stats during fourth quarter and could not believe Derozan had more than 20 points. He is really finding a way to score when we need it most.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              I looked up at stats during fourth quarter and could not believe Derozan had more than 20 points. He is really finding a way to score when we need it most.
                              And again, he really pushed the team over the hump today. Starting with a dish he made on a Salmons 3 near the end of the 3rd, he basically owned a stretch that took us from 3 pts down to 9 pts up by a little bit into the 4th.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Geez. What a day to be a Seahawks and Raptors fan. Seahawks win, Raptors win. Both great games too!!

Raps turned the game around IMO was when DC replaced JV by Chuck Hayes in the 3rd. JV tonight played like garbage and i'm being nice. So slow, decision making is so slow, doesn't know what to do with the ball whenever he gets it. And the guy just continues to whine to the officials whenever he gets called for a foul. Brutal.

MVP - DeMar DeRozan and Patrick Patterson. PP = KEEPER.
                                JV still wasn't half as bad as Amir. Amir put up maybe the biggest stinker I've ever seen from him in a Raps uni.

I think Jonas just gets frustrated too easily. Still learning to keep his emotions in check and keep his head about him.

*On a random related note: Man that's the easiest quickreaction grading ever by the republic. Amir a B and Jonas a B+? It should be like F and D. Or D and C- just because we won...DeMar and Pat should get A+s...I'd give Lowry a B+, and Salmons maybe gets an A as well (had one of his best games). Ross given an A? Ross came out with awful intensity in the 1st half and start of the 2nd....Everyone except Vasquez in the B and A ranges despite the fact that we almost coughed up a game to a tired as fuck and depleted Nets team. Just bad.

**To me the turning point is still the late 3rd when DeMar just decided "we're winning this".
                                Last edited by white men can't jump; Sun Jan 12, 2014, 12:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X