Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
    Me too. As stubborn and as inexperienced as our team is, they learn rather quickly. Hopefully the coach can do the same and make better decisions in game 4.
    Yeah, that's what I'm banking on. This series is going to be one team losing, making the right adjustments and winning the next game. However, if we want to win this series we're gonna have to win 2 in a row, something I'm not sure we will be able to do.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Shooting averages of our bigs through three games:

JV
      7-13
      5-9
      4-4

total: 16-26 (62%)

AJ
      1-2
      8-10
      3-6

total: 12-18 (67%)

PP
      4-8
      5-9
      6-7

total: 15-24 (63%)

Total shots by these three players by game:
      1: 23
      2: 28
      3: 17

How the HELL are you not exploiting this advantage all game, every game, Casey?! It's by far the best advantage the Raptors have, and you're letting Kidd take it away from you.

Comment

• That 3 out of 4 crap is just such a stupid way of looking at it.

We win the next game and we're back in control of the series. It becomes a best of 3 with 2 games in Toronto.

We just need to actually win that game. If we go down 3-1 I don't see it happening. Teams usually only come back from 3-1 down if they're significantly better than the other team (see #2 seed Suns against #7 Lakers in 05-06).

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Who?
          Probably ross
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• LOL DC has almost lost his voice, he can barely speak right now
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Masai needs to get a superstar somehow
              Until then were gonna get fucked by these refs who have an agenda
              Yep

Comment

• Ross looking more and more like Tony Delk with every game.

*drops mic .... runs and hides*

Comment

• Can't lay the blame the loss on PP. Game was lost in the third quarter. How can you let JJ get off with 29 pts on 17 FG attempts?

Casey figured out the matchup against JJ with Landry in game 2, but played him only 8 mins in game 3. What a mental lapse by the coaching staff. DD and TRoss are liabilities on D and when TRoss can't produce on the offensive end, he needs to sit on the bench. This team needs one or two stoppers to become a serious playoff team. Either recruit from the draft or secure from free agency. We don't match up well against the Nets and our inability to play D and value each possession is a glaring weakness.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    Wizards crowd is wearing red and bulls show up,wearing red. It's 2006/07 all over again lmao
                    See history repeating itself thread...

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                      Ross looking more and more like Tony Delk with every game.

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• DC says KL7 will be ok for game 4
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Unfortunately GLF is right. Crap. So close yet so far.
                          every single psrs1 post is "i agree with GLF"

2 user accounts?

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Ross looking more and more like Tony Delk with every game.

Glad I'm not the only one seeing this lol

Comment

• I really do t see us getting to game 7. I think us losing in 6 predictions are going to be on target.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                                Maybe never.... Don't get much better than being an all star and scoring 30 points on back to back nights in the playoffs while getting double and triple teamed....

While making 9.5 million

I hope this puts things in perspective. Demar is not going anywhere.
                                Sorry bud, but he is our chip to use. Who else are we going to trade.

Comment

Working...
                                X