Ramon Sessions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MangoKid wrote: View Post
    You're still on this? Maybe you should put this topic to bed. The consensus in here have said that he'd be a good backup, nothing more. And the salary he's going to command, he probably isn't the right fit here.
    SF and PG are what this off season is about. Need to do homework on all this.

FYI I meant to type Calderon gets the NOD rather than Calderon get the NOT but I also think Calderon is a back up..

I hope they don't go rookie at PG since it takes a number of years for most PG's to be effective in the league.
    1) Lowry
    2) Sessions
    3) Jennings if the price is right

I am not interested in Damian Lillard at all, I really like Marshalls game but I am concerned that he may not be athletic enough. He looked average in NCAA where he was surrounded by size and talent to help him cover up mistakes.
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Comment

charlz wrote: View Post
      SF and PG are what this off season is about. Need to do homework on all this.

FYI I meant to type Calderon gets the NOD rather than Calderon get the NOT but I also think Calderon is a back up..

I hope they don't go rookie at PG since it takes a number of years for most PG's to be effective in the league.
      1) Lowry
      2) Sessions
      3) Jennings if the price is right

I am not interested in Damian Lillard at all, I really like Marshalls game but I am concerned that he may not be athletic enough. He looked average in NCAA where he was surrounded by size and talent to help him cover up mistakes.
      SF has been this team's need since the end of the Carter days. Addressing the point guard position (at least starting point guard) isn't a pressing concern, but upgrading it would be nice. And in my opinion, Ramon Sesions is definitely NOT an upgrade over Jose Calderon.

Marshall looked average in the NCAA? Athletically, sure, but he created well for others, kept his turnovers down and was starting to shoot the rock well when he was felled by his injury. Others covered up his mistakes? Perhaps you didn't catch too many Tar Heel matches because without him, they looked lost.

Comment

Working...
      X