John Wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Wall

Was named player of the week 2 weeks ago. Wizards i believe are 5-6 games over .500 with Wall in the lineup. The other night against the Lakers he had 24pts 16ast 6rbs and 1 turnover. Tonight against Memphis he's put up 47pts(career high) 7rbs 8ast and 2 turnovers. Both wins. Beal their 2nd best player didn't play in both games and Nene i believe missed tonight's game.

Remember, John Wall is only 22 years old.

So Raptors fans, are you guys still sure you wouldn't trade Ross + Lowry for Wall?

Sorry can't resist!
    Mamba Mentality

STILL wouldnt trade.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
        still wouldnt trade.
        why not???
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I don't know to be honest. At this point, I think you would be stupid not to take it, but Lowry playing his game (Curse you Casey!) is basically a triple-double threat a night, and Ross could turn into a really solid player/starter in this league.

Although, it definitely can workout for the Raptors.

Wall steps in, and you have a wing rotation of Demar, Rudy, and Landry. Whichever one of Demar and Rudy sit off for Landry, he can come in, and be an off-ball balance to the shooting and creating.

I think Washington would decline this trade as soon as we ask for Jo- *Phone hangs up*
          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
          X