Bryan Colangelo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killingjoke wrote: View Post
    Ya lets fire him and replace him with who? Another Babcock? No thanks. keep him on to build post Bosh era and see what goes down. Maybe he can actually get an actual No.1 guy and not one by default.
    Hire Julius Erving aka Dr J as he was a candidate before BC got hired. He would give Toronto a certified NBA name plus add credibility to NBA players in relation to the Raptors.

BC has been here for 4 years going on year 5 and the only thing that has been consistent is the inconsistency. He had a number 1 overall draft pick, cap space, a top 15 NBA player and did very little with it. TO has went from player accountability under Sam to no player accountabilty under Jay. From Division champs to Conference chumps all under BC. Hopefully the season ticket holders won't renew at a high rate and force MLSE to look at BC through different glasses.

Comment

dont forget we just hired P.J. Carlesimo. Personally I feel P.J. Carlesimo,alex english, jay triano,and bryan colangelo have enough experience between them that they can make this team a contender. It may not be today but 2 first round picks and a trade exception to buy players in the draft with (if we can) is a good start.

Even look at bosh's body since they hired that strength and conditioning coach francesco cuzzolin. To me this looks like a solid organization which are committed to basketball.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
        dont forget we just hired P.J. Carlesimo. Personally I feel P.J. Carlesimo,alex english, jay triano,and bryan colangelo have enough experience between them that they can make this team a contender. It may not be today but 2 first round picks and a trade exception to buy players in the draft with (if we can) is a good start.

Even look at bosh's body since they hired that strength and conditioning coach francesco cuzzolin. To me this looks like a solid organization which are committed to basketball.
        PJ is a joke. All he does is yell, curse and berate players- there's a reason why Oklahoma City took off w/o him around. Truth be told Alex English should be the head coach over Jay right now as he's a certified NBA legend who knows the game inside out.

You can't acquire draft picks with a trade exception (it expires in a year if not used). One of those 1st round picks, the one from Miami, most likely will be number 30 if Miami finishes with the best record in the NBA.

How can a GM(BC) via his puppet coach(Traino) who imposed a no accountability era in TO be committed to anything?lmfao

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
          PJ is a joke. All he does is yell, curse and berate players- there's a reason why Oklahoma City took off w/o him around. Truth be told Alex English should be the head coach over Jay right now as he's a certified NBA legend who knows the game inside out.

You can't acquire draft picks with a trade exception (it expires in a year if not used). One of those 1st round picks, the one from Miami, most likely will be number 30 if Miami finishes with the best record in the NBA.

How can a GM(BC) via his puppet coach(Traino) who imposed a no accountability era in TO be committed to anything?lmfao
          like i said i personally think its a solid coaching core, like a team everyone has to do their part to get the most from these players. I also think a coach like P.j. is someone we need at this point in time.

Comment

Gut Feeling...

I'm getting feeling his ready 2 leave raptors 2 go 2 new york knicks or brooklyn nets...
            Anyway I don't mind as long as we don't wait till the end of the next year...if his not in the plans get rid of him....Kevin Pritchard would be amazing here.
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
              I'm getting feeling his ready 2 leave raptors 2 go 2 new york knicks or brooklyn nets...
              Anyway I don't mind as long as we don't wait till the end of the next year...if his not in the plans get rid of him....Kevin Pritchard would be amazing here.
              yea i hope no one hires him this year, and next year he gets an itch to come back and mlse makes him a ridiculous offer... with no bad contracts on the raps pritch could turn this around like he did for the blazers...

its funny that a lot of people think its either we have BC or rob babcock... like there arent hundreds or people who have nba experience and knowledge to run a team... its all part of the free pass bc gets...

any criticism of bc all of a sudden makes you a hater and someone who would prefer rob babcock to come back ??

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post

I def wouldn't mind seeing what english could do as head coach.

Comment

No direction....

I'm still waiting 2 see what direction this franchise decides 2 go...because right now this franchise is lost like Bryan Colangelo.
                  Honestly ppl...this team won't win 20 games,just look at the make of the team.
                  Wow!!!
                  Not looking good Bryan Colangelo...

Quote from famous character...Gordon Gekko

Bryan Colangelo "This is your wake up call, pal. Go to work".....
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Working...
                  X