No announcement yet.

Leap Year Day - New Orleans Hornets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's how important and underrated the centre position is nowadays, we need the big man. Maybe that's why there is so much high expectations for Valanciunas. Aaron Gray really helps us down low.

Plus Demar played a hard game tonight. Stuffed the sheet tonight. 21 points on 8-18 shooting. (Could've been better, but was aggressive again tonight) 6 rebounds, 4 assists, and 1 turnover, 5-8 from the line.

He was good tonight. He has to take better shots sometimes but in all was aggressive, got to the line, tied for game high scoring, tied for second in rebounding. Just loved it tonight, answered back well.

Ed Davis 0 points, 3 rebounds, 3 blocks, 1 tunover in 22 minutes. Meh.

Amir Johnson with 7 points, 7 rebounds, 5 blocks. Good numbers, good effort.

All in all, dirty grind it out game. Team is getting it together.
    Last edited by ReubenJRD; Thu Mar 1, 2012, 03:14 AM.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

saints91 wrote: View Post
      What did DeMar tweet?
      Something like "That was straight up bullshit". Along those lines..
      Peace. Positivity. Prosperity.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
        dude are interior defense is better than the mavs at this point. We're number 2 in points allowed in the paint now that's pretty damn impressive. Imagine when we have a longer more athletic C(Big V)
        What I meant was that the "ugly win" only happened because of the defense.

Comment

Granted, I didn't watch the whole game, but the bit I did im shocked to see Ed's stat line. He was all over the place when I was watching.

Dudes help defense is gettin better and better. If he adds a jumper to his game he'll be a solid first big off the bench.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
            Granted, I didn't watch the whole game, but the bit I did im shocked to see Ed's stat line. He was all over the place when I was watching.

Dudes help defense is gettin better and better. If he adds a jumper to his game he'll be a solid first big off the bench.
            I actually think Davis has a steady 10-15 foot jumper already. He should probably use it more often. I have much more confidence in that shot than any of his post-up moves.

Comment

Ed has this sneaky hook shot he pulls off sometimes and i go like "where the fuck did that come from". He has some stealthy post moves at times that make you go damn! BY next season his offense will be soo much better he's already progressing well

Comment

Confidence thing I guess
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                X