turning back the clock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turning back the clock

am I just high or does he look like he still can help us play. we should get him.

Your high, looks like he could barely get up for those dunks

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
      Your high, looks like he could barely get up for those dunks
      At is age thts goddam impressive though, VC can still go ham on people if teams give him breathing room.

Comment

VC is way past his prime.. it's nice to see highlights of one good game from him but where are the highlights for every other game when he is not playing well? VC tries only when he wants to. He is exactly the opposite the type of guy I want to play for the Raptors.

Comment

Hahaha...nice little throwback game for VC

Comment

You definitely need to get off the pot.

Although, it was a bit of a throwback game for VC, he's explosiveness is definitely down, and this was against the Washington Wizards. 1 good game is never a good reason to sign a player. I seen enough mavs games to know that he quite regularly disappears.

PASS PASS PASS
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

It looked good to me.

The 1st dunk, he was lucky he did not Gerald Green his finger. However, as the game progressed, he kept getting higher and higher, that last tomahawk was impressive. I thought he looked great, not sure how often that happens, I mean Pietrus had a game with us that made him look remarkable.

I am not going to lie, I am VERY INTERESTED in getting him back in the ACC, I sometimes wonder if the nostalgia will be enough motivation to give him a little extra spring. I hate Bosh much more than VC, at least VC was clear about what he wanted. Bosh strung our entrie fan base along to advence his own interest.

Our fans gave a lot to Bosh, and he shat on them. Hope he has a career ending injury, hope a teammate finds his misus captivating.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he would come join us in a heartbeat given a chance. He probably much rather join an improving Raptors team than a shitty degrading Mavericks team...

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                  It looked good to me.

The 1st dunk, he was lucky he did not Gerald Green his finger. However, as the game progressed, he kept getting higher and higher, that last tomahawk was impressive. I thought he looked great, not sure how often that happens, I mean Pietrus had a game with us that made him look remarkable.

I am not going to lie, I am VERY INTERESTED in getting him back in the ACC, I sometimes wonder if the nostalgia will be enough motivation to give him a little extra spring. I hate Bosh much more than VC, at least VC was clear about what he wanted. Bosh strung our entrie fan base along to advence his own interest.

Our fans gave a lot to Bosh, and he shat on them. Hope he has a career ending injury, hope a teammate finds his misus captivating.
                  That's pretty pathetic sir.

Comment

Honestly, if Vince couldn't dunk I'd be more surprised. Now that would be a story.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      That's pretty pathetic sir.
                      You backstab me and I will hunt you down to the end of the earth. Call it pathetic, but I havn't been pulling too many daggers lately. Let the other trees get pissed on.

No... I don't have very much love for Bosh. If he cared about the market, he couldof told Bryan to trade him. He used this fanbase, and I would much rather stand shoulder to shoulder with Vince Carter, than a kiss blowing RuPaul.
                      Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Jan 10, 2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                        ...If he cared about the market, he could of told Bryan to trade him...
                        Like Vince did, in public, so all other opposing GM's knew that he had checked out and wasn't interested in being a Raptor anymore. And then Babcock gets blamed for making a crappy deal. I don't have any love for Babcock's basketball brain, but there's not much you can do when everybody knows your player is insisting on a trade.

Comment

Lets see... there were quite a few salvo's fired before Vince asked for his trade. Like getting into a PUBLIC bickering match about a parking spot that his mother used at the ACC. How much could it be worth compared to the disrespect that sort of stuff brings with it? Seriously, what kind of a loser with a napoleon complex gets on your mother over a parking spot when at the same time they dont mind paying you millions. I would of told Babcock to fuck himself too, that sort of treatment would not fly with me at all. Babcock was a mental midget, and not a single ACC employee felt confidence in him after the reign.

The idiot, even called up the 76'ers, after it was obvious that Hoffa was a disaster and asked if they felt like exchanging for Igudalla who he passed on. The GM, on the other line thought he was out of his mind.
                          '

In fact, Vince resigned at his PEEK, when many felt he should bolt to the USA for the spotlight.

One day, you are getting the private Jet, the next day your mother is being refused from her parking spot. I can't even begin to tell you how stupid and unproffesional that sort of mangment style is.

Who the fuck plays mind games with their employees like this? (Mangmement at the time never wanted Vince to stay. Sam even reported to Babcock that Vince was on board, he is tired of fighting will do what the franchise wants, come of the bench, even play point guard... but Rob said it was too late, the deal was getting finalized that weekend - Rob did everything in his power to make Vince want out. He came to our franchise, liquidated our best asset, and left - we got fucked, I don't want to hear the low lifes name again)
                          Last edited by BasketballCrush; Fri Jan 11, 2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X