The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heinz57 wrote: View Post
    the best part about the PS4 announcement... is that it means PS3 games are going to drop in price... woohoo! back library time!
    you just won't be able to play them on your ps4
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      you just won't be able to play them on your ps4
      the trick is to not get the ps4, ignore the hype, and just play all the games i'd previously missed out on. a few years back, my house got broken into, and all that got stolen was my ps3... because kids that do B&Es aren't the most intelligent.. i didnt replace it until about a year ago, but there was a huge gap of games i never even thought about playing until now...

and the ps3 is a pretty awesome machine... at no point do i play a game and think "you know what's lacking in this game due to hardware restrictions.....".. so i'd be pretty content riding it out until the ps4 drops in price

Comment

• Anybody tried BioShock: Infinite or Far Cry 3? Trying to determine which is worth my money. Need a new game.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Anybody tried BioShock: Infinite or Far Cry 3? Trying to determine which is worth my money. Need a new game.
          Far Cry 3 is very good. I haven't played Bioshock so i'm not so sure about that

I just got Hitman Absolution yesterday, so far its a pretty sweet game.

Comment

• Ya I picked up Far Cry. Was on sale on Steam. Pretty cool game so far. Neat story.

Comment

• Anyone who hasn't tried Hitman: Absolution needs to try it. Epic game, very challenging at times.
              Also, is Amir a Hitman Fan? or is it just a coincidence?

Comment

• you'd be surprised at how many bar code tattoos there are on people... it's one of the most cliche things to get... it's right up there with tribal arm bands and the old english font

Comment

you'd be surprised at how many bar code tattoos there are on people... it's one of the most cliche things to get... it's right up there with tribal arm bands and the old english font
                  Seriously? I didn't think it was that popular. The only people i know who have it are Amir, J.R Smith, and i think Kenyon Martin

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    Seriously? I didn't think it was that popular. The only people i know who have it are Amir, J.R Smith, and i think Kenyon Martin
                    Look at the general population. It's definitely one of those dumb tattoos that a lot of trashy people usually get or people who just don't know good from bad tats.

Comment

• Speaking of tattoos, Far Cry 3 is a pretty dope game, not going to lie.
                      (Tattoos being the cheesy part - They connect getting new pieces of a tribal sleeve with learning new skills, in the game. Interesting take on it I guess...)

Seems a little repetitive so far, but I think that's just because I haven't advanced the story much.
                      Last edited by Joey; Thu Apr 25, 2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• the second half of the story is SO stupid. its really disappointing.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Yea, i beat the game and i haven't touched it since

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Look at the general population. It's definitely one of those dumb tattoos that a lot of trashy people usually get or people who just don't know good from bad tats.
                            I just haven't seen anyone in the "General population" with that tattoo.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              I just haven't seen anyone in the "General population" with that tattoo.
                              TONS of people have it. it's as common as black panther tattoos or asian words

Comment

TONS of people have it. it's as common as black panther tattoos or asian words
                                I made a thread for this conversation. As I think it needs to be had. Young people need to know the dangers of BAD tattoos.

Comment

Working...
                                X