T Ross shows off his hops in the summer league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Ross shows off his hops in the summer league

Well i didn't know where else to put this so i just created a new thread. Feel free to move it where you find appropriate.

Number 10 and 2 belong to Ross. The NBA is starting to recognize

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Well i didn't know where else to put this so i just created a new thread. Feel free to move it where you find appropriate.

Number 10 and 2 belong to Ross. The NBA is starting to recognize

Chris Singleton's nasty poster and stare down at 4 was nasty.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

number 2 really was beautiful - I love seeing quick explosive dunks more than anything - that's such a useful game dunk to have the quick ups and body control to do that. Getting excited to see this guy play some games.

Comment

Finally...

The first Summer League highlight video they sent out had no Raps whatsoever
        TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

I love the number 1 dunk, dude tries to grab a little junk Reggie Evans style too hahaha. Ouch! Ross' dunk was awesome, kids got hops!
          i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

I'm excited to see Ross and DeMar play at the same time with Lowry. And at the same time, I worry for DeMar. If Ross's defence is as good as Casey has been preaching, he will start to become expendable.
            Walking like I'm already there.

Comment

10 000 Hours wrote: View Post
              I'm excited to see Ross and DeMar play at the same time with Lowry. And at the same time, I worry for DeMar. If Ross's defence is as good as Casey has been preaching, he will start to become expendable.
              Nothing wrong with that! If he becomes a trade asset i say go for it.
              i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

Ross needs to add some muscle on him. He is not a combo-guard and will be sized up against Kobe and Wade.

Comment

NBA's YouTube videos cannot be viewed from where I live (Asia). Keepvid.com doesn't work either. Any chance someone could download and re-upload this one?

Comment

Use a proxy
                    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

There was actually another dunk I believe it was in his first game. To me that was his best dunk of the Summer League!

The kid is a high flyer but can also shoot it! Lots of upside.
                      Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

the only question is if he can get to the basket on his own....still very excited though

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                          Use a proxy
                          Oh, yeah. That works too. Me duh.

Comment

Working...
                          X