Why Does Kleiza Have Such a Long Leash?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I don't know maybe I am being to critical but he misses open shots and that is not just this game, its every game I watched him play except the denver game. his shots are for the most part not taken within the offense. I could go on and on but the bottom line is I don't like his game.
    Leo and Armstrong have time and time correctly mentioned that when Linas is playing with in his game and doesn't try to do too much then he is most effective. When he starts to launch those three's or attempts to dribble the ball more then two times, he should be send to the bench.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Leo and Armstrong have time and time correctly mentioned that when Linas is playing with in his game and doesn't try to do too much then he is most effective. When he starts to launch those three's or attempts to dribble the ball more then two times, he should be send to the bench.
      I can live with the 3's - the guy is a good shooter. As frustrating as it is for fans I can only imagine it is that much more frustrating for Linas.

The dribbling is what drives me insane. If I were a coach, I'd do up the game tape of every time he puts the ball on the floor more than 2 times and show him what happens. Guaranteed 4 out of 5 times it is a turnover. If that doesn't get through, nothing will.

Comment

Working...
      X