Raps vs Bulls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iblastoff wrote: View Post
    i'm in this thread to hopefully see the raps win. if that makes me an obnoxious asshole then so be it.
    Being here, and saying you hope the raps win, was not what I responded to. I quoted you on what I responded to. Get it now?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
      i'm in this thread to hopefully see the raps win. if that makes me an obnoxious asshole then so be it.
      well we are all hoping for wins now bud, they already completely fucked up the tank, the only thing to save them now is to become very good......about a 1 in 10000000 chance of that, but hey man.... thats what we get to cheers for now.

Go team go

Comment

p00ka wrote: View Post
        Being here, and saying you hope the raps win, was not what I responded to. I quoted you on what I responded to. Get it now?
        this is p00ka in every thread

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
          well we are all hoping for wins now bud, they already completely fucked up the tank, the only thing to save them now is to become very good......about a 1 in 10000000 chance of that, but hey man.... thats what we get to cheers for now.

Go team go
          They've only messed up the tank if they keep the team past the trade deadline.

If you believe you need to have the worst record, then yes, tank is probably stuck in the mud.

If you believe trading away any of Lowry/Amir/DeRozan for cap space/picks/prospects is unlikley to make a difference on this team's success, then yes, the tank is probably stuck in the mud.

If you believe that being 4 wins out of the 2nd worst record in the league with 54 games to go then yes tank is probably stuck in the mud.

Chad Ford is a stubborn person as well it would appear:

Ahmad (Montral)

Hollinger Playoff's Odds shows the Raptors having 98.4% possibility of making the playoffs, 3rd in the East after Pacers & Heat. Do you think the Raptors will settle on this and continue to push for a playoff berth or do you hear otherwise?

Chad Ford
          (1:07 PM)

I don't think that's the plan. High-fiving everyone that the team got a high seed in the playoffs with a losing record. I think Masai Ujiri thinks more long term than that. He really has one player, Jonas Valanciunas, that he's really excited about. Toronto isn't a huge free agent destination so, the draft is the way to go about rebuilding. I've said it before, but I think more trades are coming for Toronto.
          Probably should be noted this is just one person's opinion.... but an opinion who networks with people from just about every team in the league.

Going 7-3 again over the next 10 though is likely to have me singing a different tune though. We'll see what happens!

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            3 - 2 is the realistic goal
            2 - 3 might be the reality
            0 - 5 bring in the tanks
            5 - 0 HOLY FUCK BRING IN THE LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY!
            Aha pretty much
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

It would appear the Lowry of the first 3 games of 2012-13 has returned.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post

Go team go
                If the goal is to become the worst team in the NBA then I don't think that's achievable anymore, even if they trade Lowry and Amir. But if the goal is to be the 4th-6th worst team then I think that can still be achieved.

Does MU move Lowry or keep him? If he moves him how many losses pile up? Those are two questions that will help me personally determine if the tank is happening or not. And for me a 'tank' means having the 6th worst record in the league (or worse).

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  If the goal is to become the worst team in the NBA then I don't think that's achievable anymore, even if they trade Lowry and Amir. But if the goal is to be the 4th-6th worst team then I think that can still be achieved.

Does MU move Lowry or keep him? If he moves him how many losses pile up? Those are two questions that will help me personally determine if the tank is happening or not. And for me a 'tank' means having the 6th worst record in the league (or worse).
                  If lowry is traded to losses will pile up high because have you seen Vasquez try to run the point? Hes horrendous, and turnover prone and makes bad judgements

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                    If lowry is traded to losses will pile up high because have you seen Vasquez try to run the point? Hes horrendous, and turnover prone and makes bad judgements
                    Yes.. that's what I think will happen too... although Vasquez was in the running for MIP last year and did average 9 assists a game. He's much much better than DJ Augustin.. so he could still help create wins.

Comment

Yes.. that's what I think will happen too... although Vasquez was in the running for MIP last year and did average 9 assists a game. He's much much better than DJ Augustin.. so he could still help create wins.
                      I disagree.

I've got a thread I've been meaning to put up for a while about why he is the ideal tank driver.

Maybe one day soon.

Comment

Comment

I have absolutely no idea how he managed to avg 14 and 9 lool from what I've seen from him in a raptors uniform he's horrendous. General Greivis the tank commander

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            3 - 2 is the realistic goal
                            2 - 3 might be the reality
                            0 - 5 bring in the tanks
                            5 - 0 HOLY FUCK BRING IN THE LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY!
                            This is about right. If we go 5-0 in these next 5 I think any notion of tanking is pretty much done.

That would put us at 18-15 with most of our difficult intraconference games taken care of. That would also make us 12-3 without Gay and likely on track to win 50 games.

I don't see it happening at all.

Comment

But then you've got to look at the opportunity cost of moving from a mid round pick to a mid lottery pick. Is it worth dealing Lowry, derozan, Amir?

Comment

Bulls commentators love derozan lmao they think he's almost a superstar

Comment

Working...
                                X