Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    And Kobe took a lot of moves from Michael Jordan
    Alot lol try all hahah not that theres anything wrong with that. im sure you have seen it before but check out the split screen vid on youtube.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      now he just needs to start landing them more like kobe!
      dammm bro setting that ceiling pretty high for the kid outta compton lol ..... although it does take the greats some time (wishful thinking ) how many years were jordan and KB in the leauge before they won it all. lol

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Here's my #boldprediction: DD could be a starter in the All Star game filling the void left by PG. Book it!
        At first I thought that's ridiculous, then I quickly ran through the sg/sf in the east and then i got goosebumps when i realized your right. Fuck i am so excited to see him take over this league, not only is he so deserving, we the fans deserve this to lol start the # bro DDR2015easternAllstarstarter lol

Comment

• we'll only 6 players had more minutes then Demar, I guess thats a good thing. I also noticed Rudy Gay got up 8 shots in 14 minutes. I'm amazed Coach K is ok with that lol. Did anyone get to watch the game, I was at work all day. his stats don't look to impressive. Can anyone that watch comment on his play, i cant seem to find anything online atm.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
            At first I thought that's ridiculous, then I quickly ran through the sg/sf in the east and then i got goosebumps when i realized your right. Fuck i am so excited to see him take over this league, not only is he so deserving, we the fans deserve this to lol start the # bro DDR2015easternAllstarstarter lol
            Haha, I know it does seem ridiculous but it is possible. Problem I see is DWade getting the spot due to fan votes just like Kobe was selected last year even though he was injured.
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
              we'll only 6 players had more minutes then Demar, I guess thats a good thing. I also noticed Rudy Gay got up 8 shots in 14 minutes. I'm amazed Coach K is ok with that lol. Did anyone get to watch the game, I was at work all day. his stats don't look to impressive. Can anyone that watch comment on his play, i cant seem to find anything online atm.
              rudy only had 6 shot attempts and made 4 of them. plus 3 of 4 from the stripe. altogether 11 points in 14 minutes. im sure coach k is perfectly fine with that.

contrast with demar who only had 4 points shooting 2 of 5, no foul shot attempts, no assists in 14 minutes.

Comment

• Demar had the third highest rebounding total of US players despite playing the 3rd least minutes. Had more boards than Boogie Cousins in comparable minutes.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Harden went 3-11 and Rose went 0-3 lool that game was ugly
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

rudy only had 6 shot attempts and made 4 of them. plus 3 of 4 from the stripe. altogether 11 points in 14 minutes. im sure coach k is perfectly fine with that.

contrast with demar who only had 4 points shooting 2 of 5, no foul shot attempts, no assists in 14 minutes.
                    With the partial boxscore summary out of the way, what did you think of their play?

Comment

http://archive.usab.com/misc/14_mnt_exh_04_box.pdf

This is the boxscore that USAB has online; Rudy was 4/8, not 4/6. Demar was 2/4 not 2/5.
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post

This is the boxscore that USAB has online; Rudy was 4/8, not 4/6. Demar was 2/4 not 2/5.
                        Interesting
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post

bizarre.

i was looking at this one:

http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...826_SLOUSA.pdf

Comment

• also, derozan is considered top 8 FIBA player by BR

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...etball/page/20

Comment

bizarre.

i was looking at this one:

http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...826_SLOUSA.pdf
                              I wonder which one is more legit, because there seems to be different stats depending on where you look. I wish I was able to watch the game so I could have kept track on Demar, then I would have known which one was accurate.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Demar is currently in 5th position in points for the Raptors. He's a cinch to move into 3rd place after a few more games. DD scored almost 1800 last season so it is possible with 3 more productive and mostly injury free seasons as a Raptor that Demar is on course to be the all time Raptor scoring leader.

All time Raptor scoring leaders in points:
                                1. Chris Bosh 10275
                                2. Vince Carter 9420
                                3. Andrea Bargnani 6581
                                4. Morris Peterson 6498
                                5. DeMar DeRozan 6402
                                6. Jose Calderon 5235
                                7. Doug Christie 4448
                                8. Antonio Davis 3994
                                9. Damon Stoudamire 3917
                                10. Alvin Williams 3876

Comment