No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we are thinking he is being prima donna when he is actually being realistic of his abilities.

I wonder if his questioning of role was along these lines:

I'm not a true C and there has never been a big banger with me to play PF or C,
    I'm not a franchise player yet I advertised as one, and
    I'm not paid like Kobe, LeBron and the crew, so quit expecting me to be like those guys.

In those cases, he has a point and it is fun devil's advocate.

I guess the egg is on our faces for even letting him into that role. Players in this league would fall to their knees to be put in such a position. It is so hard to get playing time, and Andrea does not seem to understand that because he was brought up with the the team constantly conforming and changing to his style. Moves were made to make Andrea look good instead of the team.

At this point he feels he doesn't need to do anything to change his game or to try to put in more hustle for the team, the team must change to suit his abilities.

In reality all he is saying is "Look, I am not that good, and I don't like the pressure of this situation".

Next.
    Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Sun May 29, 2011, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Is it possible to move this thread off the "hot topics" section, as the whole "wants to play somewhere warm" has been discounted, and not worthy of wasting any more of our time (and mine).

Comment

• Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue May 31, 2011, 02:27 AM.

Comment

• RapthoseLeafs wrote: View Post
          Is it possible to move this thread off the "hot topics" section, as the whole "wants to play somewhere warm" has been discounted, and not worthy of wasting any more of our time (and mine).
          This thread isn't 3,500 posts about warm weather.

Comment

• Comment

• If Bargs lost some water weight and worked on being more flexible, worked on defense, played at the 4.
              I think he can become a premier PF in this league, wait did I just describe Dirk?
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Oh geez, I'm just waiting for Tim to come on and say that the video didn't show any highlights of Bargs playing help D or rebounding, probably because none exist. But, I liked watching the highlights. Dude is talented and can put up points.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

• I always believed that Bargnani had the potential to become a Dirk-like player. After watching Dirk in game three tonight, and seeing how gritty/ballsy/legendary he is, I am 100% positive that Andrea doesn't have, and never will have, that kind of fire in his game. I like Bargs, but I'm not drinking that koolaid anymore. He's good, and I even believe he'll turn into an all around contributor someday, but he doesn't have it.

Comment

• Bargnani should never have been compared to Dirk in the first place. You can predict statistical contribution, but not heart and drive. Dirk is special.

Comment

• Bargnani

I will be frustrated beyond belief if Bargs is still on this roster come opening night. He is the worst defender I have ever seen and puts no effort to run to the other end of the court and make a block. He gets exploited all the time by elite players like Rose and others .Did you guys notice how much better on defense this team played with Bargs shelved with the foot injury?

Comment

• There is already a thread that has over 100 pages of people discussing how bad Bargnani is. I suggest you visit that page
                        Ps. Sorry for mini-modding
                        EDIT: 173 pages

Comment

• I agree, but the only reason i see him staying if BC can't find a player to replace his 20pts per game.

Comment

• My apologies i will go and read them . Much like home depot i have no idea where im going and same goes for this site cuz im new

Comment

• Don't worry about it. I could tell you were new since you only have 9 posts and I figured I would try to help you out.

Comment

• You are right.

Comment

Working...
                                X