Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might wanna try to upload that again Zach

Comment

• and get out of the habit of saving pictures to your desktop.

i can't count how many times i've gotten "who the f$%# is this?" and had to awkwardly explain its just some chick i fap to

oh wait... no, i can count... three... that's happened three times

three too many.

Comment

• Screw stealth its too hard with a mage. I just went Mage/Warrior, depending on the mission i will use magic or i'll go sword n board(as my friends would say). I joined the imperial legion and the college of winterhood. Next character i make will probably be a Khajit seeing as they excel in stealth

Comment

• Played as battle mage and cannot imagine any other combination, which would be more fun to play, slash/heal/slash/conjure... etc. Disapointed with Imperial/Stormcloak campaigns as they are pretty plain and boring with same endings. Winterwoods campaign is awesome though. Any other campaigns, which would be worth turning on the game back?
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• stealth archer is what i rolled with, it's a ton of fun. it gets a little too overpowered at a point though, i was killing dragons with 5 or 6 arrows.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• could kill basically any dude if i snuck up on them, basically.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                Played as battle mage and cannot imagine any other combination, which would be more fun to play, slash/heal/slash/conjure... etc. Disapointed with Imperial/Stormcloak campaigns as they are pretty plain and boring with same endings. Winterwoods campaign is awesome though. Any other campaigns, which would be worth turning on the game back?
                if you haven't done thieves guild and the dark brotherhood.. i highly suggest them... i had a crapload of fun with them... and stealth isn't REALLY nescessary for them...

the daedric quests are fun as hell too.. and the daedric artifacts you get are all pretty bad ass weapons..

the ones i didnt enjoy at all were the bards college... and the dragon priest masks... the masks look cool, and for a lower levelled character are good pieces of armor, and you get new shouts... but it was the same process to get them over and over again

Comment

• dark brotherhood is the funnest thing ever
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ima try Dark brotherhood and theives guild with a new character, Most likely a Khajit those dudes are badass

Comment

• Anyone playing Dota 2? It's not popular in Canada but I bet some of you at least heard of it.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        stealth archer is what i rolled with, it's a ton of fun. it gets a little too overpowered at a point though, i was killing dragons with 5 or 6 arrows.
                        omg haha that what i went with on my second character. A Khajit with the code name "Gray Fox"(See MGS) and i'm part of the Thieves Guild and also the Dark Brotherhood. Enchanted Bows and Daggers Ftw!
                        Stealth is always the way to go

Comment

• The PS4 is going to be earthshatteringly amazing. I can't see how Microsoft can compete with it, its just too overpowering.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            The PS4 is going to be earthshatteringly amazing. I can't see how Microsoft can compete with it, its just too overpowering.
                            Its actually going to be on par with the Homemade computer I've been running for a year now essentially.

I mean I guess its earthshattering in terms of Console gaming, but anyone whos been a serious PC gamer shouldn't be overly impressed by the PS4.

Comment

• the best part about the PS4 announcement... is that it means PS3 games are going to drop in price... woohoo! back library time!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Its actually going to be on par with the Homemade computer I've been running for a year now essentially.

I mean I guess its earthshattering in terms of Console gaming, but anyone whos been a serious PC gamer shouldn't be overly impressed by the PS4.
                                Yea I meant for consoles. It's pretty remarkable

Comment

Working...
                                X