Demar made the shot Vince missed vs Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
    but, but, but Demars from Compton he must be gangsta right LOL he had a good game but that act after his winner just solidifies my belief that he a huge POSER
    He's a basketball player....lol....Rappers are Posers

No disrespect - I'm from Rexdale too

BUT I don't see Demar as a Poser at all.....it was a quick rep and dip out

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
      He's a basketball player....lol....Rappers are Posers

No disrespect - I'm from Rexdale too

BUT I don't see Demar as a Poser at all.....it was a quick rep and dip out
      the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
        I agree with you.... it was more of a comparison of the two shots (not the two players).....BUT to be fair to Demar.....didnt Vince stay 3 years in College??? Technically this would be Demars second season if he stayed as long as Carter did.....However i am not comparing the two players at all.
        You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.

Comment

the quick rep was the compton crip gang signs he through up.. the mean muggin was being a poser..& yes ballers can be posers too..theres just a higher ratio of real/poser for rappers...LOL
          I'm not a Gangsta BUT I KNOW I would be mean muggin for DAYSSSS if i made that shot.....I would wake up and go to practice mean muggin!!! lol You cant take anything away from Demar.... I dont think he planned any of that.... it sort've just happened and i would probably do the same. To each his own i guess.... its easier to second guess

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
            You're right, Carter played 3 years at UNC. But his 2nd NBA season looked like this:

25.7 ppg, 5.8 rbpg, 3.9 apg, shooting 46.5%, 79.1% FT, and 40% 3s. Absolute beast!

We'll be lucky if we ever have a wing put up those numbers in a Raps uniform ever again.
            VERY LUCKY!!! Those are out of world numbers..... ***. I forgot how good his numbers looked. Thats unbelievable for a second year player.

Comment

Fingers are crossed

Comment

Hopefully this wakes Demar up that in the fourth we need him to attack the basket like he did last night absolutely loved that drive anddunk was so beast thats using the athleticism we hear so much about with newly strengthened body.

Go DeRozan!

Comment

RAPresenting wrote: View Post
                  Agreed the talent levels between them couldn't be any further apart. Only comparison would be the stupid look on DD's face after the shot when in. I like Demar but I hate when guys who aren't tough act like they are.
                  It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.

Comment

Coming from the guy with a Tupac as his Profile pic. Y'all dudes from the Rexdale/Vaughan area are some of the biggest posers, i got cousins from that area and they say the exact same thing.

Comment

I interpreted his celebration as more of a, "screw all the haters, I just single-handedly won the game".
                      +1

It did look kinda awkward, but this is exactly what i thought.

At least Demar showed (even if he wasnt thinking it) that he had confidence in himself that that shot was going to go in. And he didnt act a tiny bit surprised at what just happened.

Unlike this guy - "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, did that just go in??? OH MY GOD!!!! Group Hug!!!!!!!

Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Jan 25, 2013, 03:33 PM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        Coming from the guy with a Tupac as his Profile pic. Y'all dudes from the Rexdale/Vaughan area are some of the biggest posers, i got cousins from that area and they say the exact same thing.
                        Oooooohhhhhh I smell a ban coming.

Comment

i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                            +1

It did look kinda awkward, but this is exactly what i thought.

At least Demar showed (even if he wasnt thinking it) that he had confidence in himself that that shot was going to go in. And he didnt act a tiny bit surprised at what just happened.

Unlike this guy - "Holy Shit, Holy Shit, did that just go in??? OH MY GOD!!!! Group Hug!!!!!!!

Two hilarious points about that clip:

1. The shot was in Turkoglu's mug.

2. Craig Sager fighting through the dejected Orlando bench (wearing a powder blue suit) in a desperate attempt to interview LeBron.

Comment

TheGloveinRapsUniform wrote: View Post
                              Oooooohhhhhh I smell a ban coming.
                              i dont think that was ban worthy LOL he has his right to opinion..Im a grown man i can take a jab here & there & fact is there are some posers around here..but there some real niggaz too dont mistake that...just dont make it personal & all is good

Comment

It wasn't a stupid look, he hit a game winner and he felt good. Let him do whatever the fuck he wants, stop nitpicking everything and enjoy the fucking win. I hate people who bitch after wins, You probably would've had a problem even if he jumped around screaming.
                                If you take Demars dick out of your mouth for a second you'd realize I complimented him for closing out the game. Just cause I don't like the gayer then aids typical I'm a tough guy look doesn't mean I'm bitching. Getting a win and a game winner is awesome I just found his acting humorous. Would have loved nothing more then a smile as he had an unreal quarter after shitting the bed for the last half dozen games. If anything that look should have been there when he was playing piss poor not after his best offensive quarter of his career forget season.

Did you get grounded by your parents? Pure raging on the keys in your room before a few games of COD? Go easy on passing judgment on others when you could be replaced by a robot on here... Demar is the best, trade Bargnani, Primo this pasta that. Take come meds, nap, jerk off or choke on Demar again to calm down.

Comment

Working...
                                X