Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ujiri is trying to get in the draft, who you want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really like glen rice jr. And kabongo in 2nd rd

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Glen-Rice-19807/

Check 1min mark.

Stats as starter.

Ridiculous is only word for finals albeit 2 games.

For those who think just dleague, it is better comp than NCAA with nba rules and three pt line.

Also same number of games played as starter (31) than most prospective picks play in season.
    Last edited by mcHAPPY; Wed Jun 26, 2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Bullock and Kabongo with Seth Curry as our guy just slotted into the D-League. Tomorrow is draft night right? LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS! #TRADEBARGNANI !

Comment

• We shall see tomorrow just how much of a mess Colangelo has left this franchise in.
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          Man you know who i actually really like? Sergey Karasev.

All in all, he's got a great feel for the game and has the IQ, size and experience to play right away. I don't know where he gets drafted tomorrow but if he somehow slips a bit i'd jump on him.
          Looks like a Toni Kucoc clone to me. Sign him up!

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            We shall see tomorrow just how much of a mess Colangelo has left this franchise in.
            Dont you smell it already? The man after all felt we were just a piece away!! I shall bow to Masai if he does anything meaningful tomorrow.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              a couple interesting prospects i hadn't heard of, like the guy from memphis or baylor. i'd be pretty jazzed if we somehow got Bullock. I think Goodwin will be a decent player in the league, too. Just needs a LOT of work.
              I'm a big fan of bullock and itd be awesome if we got him. I also wouldnt mind trading into the late first round to get Kabongo or Glen Rice jr. There are A few others that could really go anywhere from 10-30 I would want like Shabazz or Plumlee. It may not be a talented draft but it seems deep through the first round and early second round with role players atleast.

Comment

• No one interested in Rudy Gobert? 7-2 ft tall with a 7-9 ft wingspan

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                  No one interested in Rudy Gobert? 7-2 ft tall with a 7-9 ft wingspan
                  Nope....His only NBA skill is size. I'll pass. Looks like a big time bust.

The weaknesses breakdown from nbadraft.net

Weaknesses: He needs to bulk up his upper body, in order to be able to withstand the extra physicality at the NBA level ... Lacks great leaping ability, though his length helps … His shooting range is limited to the painted area, and needs to be expanded … Mostly faces the basket and needs to work on his back to basket moves ... He lacks a jump shot from the midrange and also is predictable and mechanical in his moves, lacking fluidity, even though he’s pretty reliable from the free throw line ... His offensive movements are rather raw, he needs to add confidence to his game, sometimes he seems too stiff and mechanical ... He’s able to take post position effectively but he still lacks a safe and reliable go to post move ... He’s a reliable rebounder but with his physical tools he could be even better ... He has a mild demeanor, sometimes he appears to play with a reduced gear, lacking much competitive fire ... At times, his lack of a great feel for the game becomes apparent as he fails to recognize plays before they develop or doesn't finish off plays with enough aggression ...
                  Basically, if this is close to right, he's got physical tools and is a completely raw basketball player with a low skill level, poor motor, and bad instincts.

Comment

• Bennett is sliding at draftexpress. #8 now

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Nope....His only NBA skill is size. I'll pass. Looks like a big time bust.

The weaknesses breakdown from nbadraft.net

Basically, if this is close to right, he's got physical tools and is a completely raw basketball player with a low skill level, poor motor, and bad instincts.
                      Yeah thanks for that. Just found Jonas v Gobert stat sheet from a U18 championship a few years ago:

Gobert 11min 6pts 0reb 1ast 1stl 1to
                      Jonas 27min 34pts 13reb 4blk 3to

Comment

• omgsomuchpotential wrote: View Post
                        Yeah thanks for that. Just found Jonas v Gobert stat sheet from a U18 championship a few years ago:

Gobert 11min 6pts 0reb 1ast 1stl 1to
                        Jonas 27min 34pts 13reb 4blk 3to

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Bennett is sliding at draftexpress. #8 now
                          I'm pretty convinced this is just random misinformation being thrown around to try and muck up the draft.

Comment

I'm pretty convinced this is just random misinformation being thrown around to try and muck up the draft.
                            Most likely.

Kabongo is at 58.

Selfish on my part but I'd be happy if he went undrafted and toronto picked him up.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                              Most likely.

Kabongo is at 58.

Selfish on my part but I'd be happy if he went undrafted and toronto picked him up.
                              That would be fantastic.

I still can't really figure out why this guy has almost fallen out of the draft. Lack of a jumper? Off court issues? A poor combine showing (which is hilarious since despite that, if you watch him play he's very obviously an excellent athlete)?

Comment

That would be fantastic.

I still can't really figure out why this guy has almost fallen out of the draft. Lack of a jumper? Off court issues? A poor combine showing (which is hilarious since despite that, if you watch him play he's very obviously an excellent athlete)?
                                Marc Spears of Yahoo sent this out last night:

"@SpearsNBAYahoo: One NBA exec said Texas G Myck Kabongo was possible late 1st after impressive interview and said he's was bigger than expected & a leader."

What a crazy day when Kabongo is being talked about as a first round pick, or possibly going undrafted.

I am so excited for today! Happy Draft Day everyone! Here's to hoping the Raptors don't look the same at the end of the day!
                                http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Working...
                                X