Amare to Sign With the Knicks Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amare to Sign With the Knicks Today?

J.A. Adande is reporting that Amare is on his way to the Knicks office to lock down a max contract deal.

http://nbaprimetime.com/?p=2211

he also says he's going to recruit tony parker and 'melo.

parker will be easier than melo.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LOL! They just downgraded from David Lee. This guy is going to be a mega bust in New York. Consistently takes plays off, has been spoiled with guys who can actually play around him in Nash, Hill, Shaq, Richardson, Johnson, etc.

Love this move for the Raptors.

Comment

Interesting:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...reknicks070510

Amar’e Stoudemire(notes) and the New York Knicks have completed a five-year contract worth nearly $100 million, a source close to process told Y! Sports.
        I wonder why no sign and trade with Stoudemire, he would have gotten more money,

How will this affect Bosh decision in terms of signing for less and leaving the Raptors high and dry?!

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Interesting:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...reknicks070510

I wonder why no sign and trade with Stoudemire, he would have gotten more money,

How will this affect Bosh decision in terms of signing for less and leaving the Raptors high and dry?!
          i don't think it will but i'm not sure i care at this point.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post
            LOL! They just downgraded from David Lee. This guy is going to be a mega bust in New York. Consistently takes plays off, has been spoiled with guys who can actually play around him in Nash, Hill, Shaq, Richardson, Johnson, etc.

Love this move for the Raptors.
            You're being ridiculous. Being spoiled with guys who can play around him? Like Kobe has? Like Shaq has? Like Jordan has? Come on man, what do you want the guy to just be a one man star on a team of useless crap? Almost everybody gets a chance to play with good players at one point or another and you're going to say that's a downfall for him?

Maybe you'd like to see his teammates in '02-'03 when he was ROY over Yao and Caron Butler, the only one to do so coming out of high school I might add. '03-'04 was almost the same team and he sky rocketed that season in the stats category.

I'm not saying he's gonna win any MVP's anytime soon, and I realize his D isn't all world, but to say he'll be a mega bust is simply stupid. I guess Kobe would be a mega bust if he went there too? What if LBJ signs with him and they dominate the east with a little more help?

Anyways, not every player in the league is going to dominate on both ends, so when a guy like Amar'e comes along you need to take him for what he is, a dominant inside scorer and you get others that can try to alleviate the defensive responsiblities around him.

Comment

Amare:
              The Knicks are back
              Stoudemire emerges in blue Knicks hat and proclaims,
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Perfect one shitty destination for Bosh to go to now if Boozer can sign with the Heat and then we have Chicago and Houston left, so those two have some assets that the Raps can get back to actually play and make a difference.
                "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

New York New York, the city that kills NBA careers, it was fun seeing you in the ALL STAR games Amare, too bad I won't be seeing you there again.

Comment

I think Knicks fans will be so happy he came they'll vote him in no matter what. Plus G. Wallace, D. Lee and Horford made it last year, I think he's a lock unless he gets hurt.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                    X