Everything Derozan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draps wrote: View Post
    rose isnt getting cut, he sat as a precaution and they needed to see the other guys anyway
    hayward likely gets cut today though
    lillard too
    I don't think Rose is ready for this 5 games in 6 days schedule. He's a liability or a question mark at best.

Comment

• My guess is DD makes it. Cousins, Parsons, Drummond and either of Lillard or Rose getting cut.

Comment

• Rose ongoing knee problems could work in Demar's favor. Drummond did a lot tonight towards making the cut.

Comment

• watching DD play like that tonight makes me proud of him, he wants this bad and i think he deserves a ton of credit. no chance of him not making this team. id rather be wrong and support our players then be write and expect failure. lets stop being politically correct and all start being arrogantly confident. #raptors2015champs

Comment

• DD was awesome. Please play like that for us Demar. He'd better make the cut after that
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Congratulations buddy! You've got the same opinion as an idiot 'expert'

But seriously THOUGH, there is absolutely no way, stats wise or eye test wise that waiter should be considered the fifth best sg and dd not even make the cut. Just WOW
              The humour is lost on you isn't it?

Axel wrote: View Post
              But Waiters does suck. He isn't even starter worthy let alone top 5.
              Definitely not a top 5 SG at the moment. Absolutely starter worthy today. Waiters has a great skill set for the 2 guard position with his ability to be a playmaker from any position on the court.

Waiters is a lot better than you think, to go as far as saying he sucks is ignorant. (not being rude, it is just an ignorant, by definition, thing to say)

Comment

• Demar ends the game with 13 points on 6/9 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 turnover.

Led the team in points and assists but also played a ton more minutes than everyone else except for Lillard.

Boxscore for whoever wants it: http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...OMUSA_Book.pdf

Comment

• I couldn't watch the game but these highlights are nice.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• that oop from derozan to drummond was a monster

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                      watching DD play like that tonight makes me proud of him, he wants this bad and i think he deserves a ton of credit. no chance of him not making this team. id rather be wrong and support our players then be write and expect failure. lets stop being politically correct and all start being arrogantly confident. #raptors2015champs
                      sorry. 0 interest in being like a knicks fan.

Comment

• That eurostep, that shake.

Myself (March 2014):
                        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          The humour is lost on you isn't it?

Definitely not a top 5 SG at the moment. Absolutely starter worthy today. Waiters has a great skill set for the 2 guard position with his ability to be a playmaker from any position on the court.

Waiters is a lot better than you think, to go as far as saying he sucks is ignorant. (not being rude, it is just an ignorant, by definition, thing to say)
                          Waiters hasn't accomplished anything yet though. He has skills and could be good, but he hasn't done anything yet to show that he deserves any recognition.
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            Demar ends the game with 13 points on 6/9 shooting, 1/1 from 3, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and 1 turnover.

Led the team in points and assists but also played a ton more minutes than everyone else except for Lillard.

Boxscore for whoever wants it: http://statsdmz.nba.com/pdfs/2014082...OMUSA_Book.pdf
                            Great game by our boy!!!! If he was on the bubble, which I believe, he's made it very difficult for team USA to not bring him over the pond. He has shown he belongs with this gang.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              sorry. 0 interest in being like a knicks fan.
                              yea but you know the old saying, run your head into the wall enough times and you will always be happy. Its just more fun being a dumb fan sometimes lol ..... Any honest intelligent conversation about our team and expectations winning it all this year wont happen because well ... I don't want to say it but my point is take the intelligent out and ill tell you all about how we can beat Cleveland in the play offs hahah
                              Last edited by Day One; Thu Aug 21, 2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                                That eurostep, that shake.

Demar is a great student. He applies everything he learns.

Comment

Working...
                                X