Bull Fighter In Critical Conditon After Taking Horn Through Chin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull Fighter In Critical Conditon After Taking Horn Through Chin

HE cheats death, if that horn was an inch down he would have been a goner.

Warning, it's pretty brutal to watch, not for the weaker stomachs.

MADRID - A Madrid hospital says Spanish bullfighter Julio Aparicio has returned to intensive care and is fighting an infection after a horrific goring in the throat by a bull.

Aparicio had left the unit and was recovering well on Monday following surgery to reconstruct his throat, mouth and palate, but outbreak of an infection forced a return to the unit where doctors placed him on mechanically assisted breathing, October 12 Hospital said.

In a statement released Saturday the hospital says Aparicio is now breathing normally and it describes his condition as "grave" but stable.
    http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37413114/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvut...eature=related
    Last edited by LBF; Mon May 31, 2010, 08:36 PM.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

It's not the worst of videos that I've seen, but this one was quite graphic.

Comment

looks like Jose vs Chris Paul.

Sucked in I say, what a primitive sport in a so called advanced nation.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
        It's not the worst of videos that I've seen, but this one was quite graphic.
        no defnitely not as bad as that one diving one where the kid literally splits his head in two.

but, you still got to put the warning out.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

The same thing happened to Vinny Del Negro.

Comment

Terrible thing. Hope he is okay.

I once made the mistake of standing behind a Stallion.

He kicked out his hind legs and one of them got me about 2 inches west of making me eunuch for life.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Ariba!
              RR OG

Comment

ya, he seems to eb fine was released from hospital

http://heymanhustle.craveonline.com/...ital-june-2010

Comment

Can't say I feel sorry for anyone who gets hurt participating in such a barbaric sport. Kind of the same as when I hear about hunters who have been shot. Gee, sucks to be you, doesn't it?
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

This guy deserves an "Athlete of the Year" award! Or at the very least an ESPY.
                    RR OG

Comment

Working...
                    X