Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT: November 26th - Brooklyn @ Toronto 7pm (Raptors dodge a bullet)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
    Speaking of desperate...

Priceless!
    why is he drinking cola lmao! coaches never do that is he trying to get a commercial deal?

I dont know how to coach....but I love the smooth delicious taste of Coke-Cola" I mean theres like 10 seconds left down by 2 and hes drinking coke wtf Kidd? lol this season is full of Lolz.

Comment

• I finally watched Tuesday's game tonight. We got destroyed in the paint.

Jv's got a lot to learn and Amir just wasn't playing very well.

Comment

• JV with no Lopez should have been able to go off last night, Stop riding his dick and notice he still has a ways to go, guy only has 2 offensive moves and everyone in the league knows it now. JV let the back up big on the Nets go off on him.... it was pretty awful.

CALL OUT JV WHEN HE PLAYS LIKE ASS. just saying.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          JV with no Lopez should have been able to go off last night, Stop riding his dick and notice he still has a ways to go, guy only has 2 offensive moves and everyone in the league knows it now. JV let the back up big on the Nets go off on him.... it was pretty awful.

+1,000,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

JV with no Lopez should have been able to go off last night, Stop riding his dick and notice he still has a ways to go, guy only has 2 offensive moves and everyone in the league knows it now. JV let the back up big on the Nets go off on him.... it was pretty awful.

Classy post.

Blatche might be an idiot but he is not a scrub.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
              Classy post.

Blatche might be an idiot but he is not a scrub.
              yes overboard a little but come on Matt the bias for JV is ridiculous. Blatche on JV was like Tim Duncan on Kenyon Martin during his rookie campaign against the Suns..

its his second year ya fair enough, but its Ross's sophmore year as well and look at all the rubbish fans throw at him for whatever reason, nobody looks at the bad JV does and sometimes hes incredibly lazy defensively.

Comment

yes overboard a little but come on Matt the bias for JV is ridiculous. Blatche on JV was like Tim Duncan on Kenyon Martin during his rookie campaign against the Suns..

its his second year ya fair enough, but its Ross's sophmore year as well and look at all the rubbish fans throw at him for whatever reason, nobody looks at the bad JV does and sometimes hes incredibly lazy defensively.
                Season is 15 games in.

Ross had a lot of flack thrown his way rookie year, summer league, and start of this year. He is starting to play better and getting some praise from others.

I've always been high on Ross and JV for what its worth. I don't like Casey's coaching methods for youth on a crap team going nowhere.

JV is struggling right now but there is A LOT to like about him. Hopefully he can get back to what offered so much hope sooner rather than later.

An interesting aside: interesting how fans turn on him after struggling and the big season ticket push (17 reasons....) last year. That was a trade mark of BC's during his run here. I hope TL and MU leave that promotional approach behind and make it more team centric.... unless you get a legit franchise talent like LBJ or Duncan or Kobe or Shaq.

Comment

Working...
                X