No announcement yet.

GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To this point, I've seen the referees miss the following calls against Memphis:

2 x player stepping out of bounds + touching the ball
    1 x travel (leading to Amir's 3rd)
    Obvious contact early in the game by Gasol on JV, no call.

Contrasting that with JV's third foul call is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Not gonna blame the refs on this one. Grizzlies have more hustle and smarts. Raps cannot get near the rim and they settle for long 2-pointers. Grizzlies are exposing the raps so far.

I also notice Gay is really limited when ti comes to any real dribbling moves trying to beat his man to the rim. Seems very predictable.

Comment

• Welcome back, Reality!

Comment

• JasonS wrote: View Post
          Not gonna blame the refs on this one. Grizzlies have more hustle and smarts. Raps cannot get near the rim and they settle for long 2-pointers. Grizzlies are exposing the raps so far.

I also notice Gay is really limited when ti comes to any real dribbling moves trying to beat his man to the rim. Seems very predictable.
          Nah, can't really blame the refs. Mostly just pointing out that they look like fucking clowns.

Comment

• isos are not gonna get it done in a game like this.. if u cant draw up a play to get rudy, demar, andrea, lowry, lucas, Anderson, or jv a good look then there is a serious problem

Comment

• come on Andrea

Comment

• Comment

• BC PICK UP THAT PHONE AND GET BOOZER HERE TOMORROW! so tired of seing Bargs crap his pants out there let him do it in Chicago lol.

Comment

• i just fucking HATE Leo. so annoying and repetitive. i wish Wale kicked his ass .

Comment

• I think Leo is on Memphis's side.

Comment

• Well, the most I can get is 3-5 of video before it freezes and jumps ahead, so I've seem maybe 3 possessions, and even those have had 3 or for freezes. Rwanda internet is just not good enough for this shit.

Anyone know if league pass would be better? Can you watch games after they're over or just live? Does it steam like youtube where you can pause it while it loads, and then wait for the whole video to load before watching?
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• why did he take Gay out!!

Comment

• Randolph looks like shrek

Comment

• wtfraps wrote: View Post
                              why did he take Gay out!!
                              he got his 3rd foul..

Comment

• wtfraps wrote: View Post
                                why did he take Gay out!!
                                He picked up his 3rd foul on a Tayshaun Prince flop.

Comment

Working...
                                X