Is DeMar our Iron Man?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is DeMar our Iron Man?

Wow, 60 minutes? Even though we didn't win, that was unreal. I know he was tired and that's why he probably settled for those long 2s & 3s but 60 minutes is unreal. He is now my "DeM-Iron Man" He didn't look too tired at all compared to the rest of the Raps. And to his credit, to take 6 three point attempts in 60 minutes in my opinion shows discipline. And what was up with just 7 free throw attempts? Not cool for that to happen.

We should've won but Scott Foster was officiating

Comment

He had his best game as an NBA player last night. He really reminded me of Dwayne Wade last night, seriously thought I was watching Dwayne Wade. I also remember him mentioning that he watched a lot of Wade tape during the summer.

Right now, his work throughout the summer is REALLY showing up.

Continue it Demar! Make us eat our shit on our shit we said about the contract.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        He had his best game as an NBA player last night. He really reminded me of Dwayne Wade last night, seriously thought I was watching Dwayne Wade. I also remember him mentioning that he watched a lot of Wade tape during the summer.

Right now, his work throughout the summer is REALLY showing up.

Continue it Demar! Make us eat our shit on our shit we said about the contract.
        He was crazy. I am glad he is playing well. Make up eat our words for real!

Comment

If he continues to play like this, he should be an all star for sure. And not just for the Slam dunk contest!

Comment

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/2...erozan_growth/
            nice write up on DeMar.

Comment

he also have played the most number of games since being drafted sturdy & not injury prone

Comment

144 minutes past three games with only one day break...

Beast.
                TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Bigtime Beast!

Comment

Working...
                  X