No announcement yet.

Yunel Escobar:Homophobic Racist...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was taken by surprise when in the press conference Yunel apologised to the Homosexual community. I thought he was using a public stage to direct a slur at somebody/people in his personal life and I still think he did. As far as I know no person or people from any homosexual group objected to anything he did, so why apologise to them. A general apology stating that the slur was not meant to offend anyone would have sufficed in my opinion.
    Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

The biggest lesson from this is that this kind of horsing around should be kept from the public eye then it's not usually a problem.

Comment

That Press Conference was something straight out of SNL
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
          That Press Conference was something straight out of SNL
          lol! "My hair dresser is gay... The person who decorates my house is gay... I have gay friends."
          Press conference over. I'd say that was a success

Comment

Garbo wrote: View Post
            lol! "My hair dresser is gay... The person who decorates my house is gay... I have gay friends."
            Press conference over. I'd say that was a success
            Basically, everyone he hangs around is gay. Geez, well that explains everything...not.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X