Toronto Raptors @ Detroit Pistons 3:30PM TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    No, I mean it makes no sense that we could have been anywhere near that close to Miami if this team had been together all year

Completely mind-boggling
    Well since the trade we've pretty much won at a rate of 2 wins for each loss. So I guess that's the logic behind it.

Comment

• Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
      Watching the BKN-ORL game right now. Do we need BKN to win or lose tonight?
      It doesn't matter

I suppose lose, because screw Brooklyn. I suppose also there's a slim chance Washington can still pass them...?

Comment

• amazing

Comment

To lose with a possibility of Wiz taking over 5th
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Preferably lose because washington can technically catch them. But its kind of moot either way.

Comment

Lose. Just incase we cant catch Chicago, it will help to have wizards overtake brooklyn
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Even though Nando had some wicked passes and that Steve Nash/Rondo-esque no jump extension layup his decision making is suspect sometimes. Needs to chill out and slow things down. Couple of bad shot selection pulling up with no numbers and doing too much with his handle.
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• LOSE! LETS GO WASHINGTON for 5th!

Comment

• I don't know where we'll end up in the end come playoff time or who we'll face. It really will come down to the last game.

Comment

• Oh yeah, definitely want Brooklyn to lose. Didn't realize Washington also win the tiebreaker because of season series. So yeah, hopefully Brooklyn falls apart these last few games.

Comment

• That Poster by Demar might the sickest yet... that was horrible. Singler might have PTSL after that!

Comment

that really depends on whether we cement 3rd seed or not, which we still have a shot at. at this point, it doesn't matter. we have bigger internal defensive issues to worry about than who we're playing in the playoffs.

Comment

• Still though, the Wiz have a game against Miami left, so could easily split their last two....so we'd have to hope BKL lose all 3 of their remaining, including today against the Magic, then against the Knicks and Cavs....

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                that really depends on whether we cement 3rd seed or not, which we still have a shot at. at this point, it doesn't matter. we have bigger internal defensive issues to worry about than who we're playing in the playoffs.
                                I agree!! Imagine we end up 3rd, and the Nets finish 6th, then we are back to facing the Nets. So, at the moment you gotta worry about the team and what we can do going in to the playoffs to improve our own game. Let the rest figure itself out!!! We can only hope for the best

Comment

Working...
                                X