2012 Draft Thursday, June 28th: Raptors select Terence Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
    If we're picking at 8-9-10 and Beal and Barnes are gone, I would be more than happy taking Kendal Marshall around that spot..or trading down to acquire an asset and be in the position to grab Marshall.
    Amen. After Davis, MKG, Beal and Barnes, Marshall is the guy I would most like to see the Raps draft, to mentor under Calderon to become the floor general pass-first PG of the future. If we are able to acquire another asset (player and/or another later 1st round pick) in the process, then hats off to BC!

Comment

• BPA would be Damian Lillard
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        BPA would be Damian Lillard
        I haven't watched enough Damia Lillard. I know he's a scoring point guard for sure just looking at his stats.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Wait a minute... suffering through Anderson, Butler, Uzoh and the rest of the motley crew and the Raps end up with Kendall Marshall???

Ugh! That was NOT worth it.

Comment

• Bouncepass wrote: View Post
            Wait a minute... suffering through Anderson, Butler, Uzoh and the rest of the motley crew and the Raps end up with Kendall Marshall???

Ugh! That was NOT worth it.
            lol ...and that's why tanking is a good thing!

Comment

• I'd take Lillard over Marshall, personally.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• if we pick 8th, 9th or 10th I would want PJ3, or Lamb. The only way I would pick Marshall is if we trade down to get both of the Jazz's picks (GS's top 7 protected and their pick 12-14). I would select Marshall at 14th-17th. He's not worth any higher IMO

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  if we pick 8th, 9th or 10th I would want PJ3, or Lamb. The only way I would pick Marshall is if we trade down to get both of the Jazz's picks (GS's top 7 protected and their pick 12-14). I would select Marshall at 14th-17th. He's not worth any higher IMO
                  Yeah, I think I would rather set my sights on a PG via trade/free agency (Nash, Jennings, Holiday) than go after Lillard or Marshall.

Comment

• if we're picking low, why no love for t Jones?

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                      if we're picking low, why no love for t Jones?
                      Probably because of his [alleged] attitude problems, and lack of motor.

Comment

• If we're picking at 8 or 9, might as well go for the homerun and try PJ3. If there's any coach that can get the most out of Jones III it's Casey.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Probably because of his [alleged] attitude problems, and lack of motor.
                          How come people are down on Terrence Jones but high on Perry Jones? At least Terrence Jones shows that he can be passionate and has fire.

As for Lillard, if I wanted Rodney Stuckey, I'd just go out and acquire the guy. He's a combo guard, not a real point guard, which personally, I'd rather not have. But that's just me.

Comment

• Terrence jones is a duplicate of James Johnson, cept JJ is a better ball handler and possesses an improved jumper.

Comment

• PJ3 is long and freakishly athletic he has all the tools to be an all star 3 except apparently the "Motor". I agree with what aj360 said, Dwane Casey could get the most out of PJ3 and possibly help him become a great defender as well.

Comment

• I like the idea of trading down for Marshall at picks#14-16. He is the perfect backup for Calderon with his passing skills, efficiency, defense and size.

Comment

Working...
                                X