d.rose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d.rose

pretty good game for him. didn't look like indy was trying very hard on d though. so happy for him to be back. hope he kills it this year.

Glad to see him back on the court.

Confident dude, little bit rusty but it's understandable.

Comment

He said his vertical has gone from 37" pre injury to 42" post.

He got shit on a lot last year about taking so long to come back, but IMO, he did the right thing. He got himself 100%. Look at Iman Shumpert for what not to do to ensure 100% recovery.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        He said his vertical has gone from 37" pre injury to 42" post.

He got shit on a lot last year about taking so long to come back, but IMO, he did the right thing. He got himself 100%. Look at Iman Shumpert for what not to do to ensure 100% recovery.

i am hoping that he comes back better than ever and other players fallow suit. too many people rush back from serious injury and it hurts them even more.

Comment

His patience rehabbing reminds me of Georges St. Pierre. Why Rush back when you have the time to do it right. Good for Rose, hope he's back healthy for good.

Comment

i love this kid almost as much as i love heat fans -.-
            i think its just the fact that I'm tired of hearing about him...
            cant stand him in my opinion hes over rated, started hating him even more when Miley put on his jersey..
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              cant stand him in my opinion hes over rated, started hating him even more when Miley put on his jersey..
              Wasn't that an MJ jersey?

And hard to say he's overrated, he's pretty dominant for a guy thats only about 6'3. Imagine if he was 6'7

Comment

Man, when he runs it's like they're putting the video in fast-mo. Forgot how fast the guy is.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                  Wasn't that an MJ jersey?

And hard to say he's overrated, he's pretty dominant for a guy thats only about 6'3. Imagine if he was 6'7
                  lool noo, it was a rose jersey
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

This is immature

You hate him because of the fact that others are talking about him. Does he advertises himself? Is he ignorant on cameras and tries to appear in every commercial? no he's humble. Did he asked Miley to put his jersey on, jeez, you hate him becaues she chose to put on that jersey...
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

lool noo, it was a rose jersey
                      But isn't the song called '23'? lol maybe she wears a rose jersey somewheres else

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                        This is immature

You hate him because of the fact that others are talking about him. Does he advertises himself? Is he ignorant on cameras and tries to appear in every commercial? no he's humble. Did he asked Miley to put his jersey on, jeez, you hate him becaues she chose to put on that jersey...
                        that is why because im immature and it needs to change, i know..
                        its not his attitude i hate hes a good man at heart its just ... just..... your right i hate him for no reason, its just cuz people love talking about him
                        jealousy i guess
                        Last edited by lilmamba_; Mon Oct 7, 2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                          But isn't the song called '23'? lol maybe she wears a rose jersey somewheres else
                          i wasnt even about the song lool it was beofre it ill post a picture when i find it

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                            His patience rehabbing reminds me of Georges St. Pierre. Why Rush back when you have the time to do it right. Good for Rose, hope he's back healthy for good.
                            There are sooooooo many "came back too soon" sports sob stories about "what if's" and careers that ended early, it blows my mind that he caught so much flak, as a young guy, for making sure he's healthy before attempting a comeback. This is 2013 - we know more about the science of sports and the effects of injuries than ever before, and we all know that "tough it out" nonsense is a lot of sh*t in many cases that just burns through athletes like disposable consumer goods.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                              The irony is that GSP nickname is rush and also, Derrick Rose is known for his speed.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X