#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great read.

The over-reliance on late game ISOs is obvious to anyone with a pulse. So what are Casey's assistant coaches doing?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Great read.

The over-reliance on late game ISOs is obvious to anyone with a pulse. So what are Casey's assistant coaches doing?
      By my estimation we've had at least a half dozen losses this year caused by last minute pathetic basketball. Even if we won 3 of them we're in 3rd just behind Boston.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• All we need is Lou

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          By my estimation we've had at least a half dozen losses this year caused by last minute pathetic basketball. Even if we won 3 of them we're in 3rd just behind Boston.
          Since 2013–14, the Raptors’ assist rate in crunch time has remained one of the four worst in the league.
          Since 2013–14, the Raptors have played 129 games in which they found themselves behind by five or fewer points with no more than five minutes remaining, and they’ve won only 42 of them.
          I just don't get it.

Nightmares of Lou Williams heaving from half court....

Comment

I just don't get it.

Nightmares of seeing GV at the 3..... ugghhhhh.....
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I just don't get it.

That clip of the Chicago game with derozans "attempt" in the article is shaqtin a fool bad. You don't expect to laugh at a top 10 team like that

Comment

• And lest we forget how we lost game 7 against brooklyn.

"Ok lowry, they're gonna all converge on you, leaving 2 or 3 guys wide open. Ignore all that. Drive to the hoop with blinders on. Ok, 'go team on 3!'"

Comment

That clip of the Chicago game with derozans "attempt" in the article is shaqtin a fool bad. You don't expect to laugh at a top 10 team like that
                  Sadly, the Detroit attempt on Sunday wasn't much better.

Comment

Sadly, the Detroit attempt on Sunday wasn't much better.
                    Why even have 5 guys on the court? They're useless even as decoys and every nba person knows it against us

Comment

Why even have 5 guys on the court? They're useless even as decoys and every nba person knows it against us
                      Hell the balls, rims, shot clocks, and hot dog warmers know it by now, too.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        6 Pages of #FireCasey yesterday and not a single post today? All it took was one win
                        Unfortunestely Casey is safe until we lose in the playoffs.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Hell the balls, rims, shot clocks, and hot dog warmers know it by now, too.
                          I'm pretty sure even a bank like BMO knows it

Comment

Great read.

Watching Casey do a coaching ISO.

Comment

Damn.
                              Damning.

Casey would have been gone long ago if Kyle wasn't carrying team on a routine basis.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                Damning.

Casey would have been gone long ago if Kyle wasn't carrying team on a routine basis.
                                I've said this so much it's crazy.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X