When Chris Bosh Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Chris Bosh Returns

As Balls of Steel mentioned in the "Chris Bosh Interview" thread, and I have posted before, I am over Bosh, lets move on. Therefore my suggestion would be when he returns in February rather than doing the same ole booing that everyone does, we should start a movement to have fans simply acknowledge/ not acknowledge Bosh during the introductions with a unified moment of silence as a way to let him know that, meh whatever, we aren't bitter, we've moved on.
    Deadallus

if he's not with us.... he's a cunt.

and that goes for ANY player on ANY team.

i'll boo anyone who scores on my team. i'll boo any franchise player for any franchise other than toronto when they introduce them.

the enemy is the enemy. you don't make nice with the enemy.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      if he's not with us.... he's a cunt.

and that goes for ANY player on ANY team.

i'll boo anyone who scores on my team. i'll boo any franchise player for any franchise other than toronto when they introduce them.

the enemy is the enemy. you don't make nice with the enemy.
      Man you're jacked up and angry. Like you drank 5 cups of coffee laced with PCP.

My intent was not to make nice with the enemy. The ultimate sign of disrespect is to not acknowledge someone.
      Deadallus

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
        As Balls of Steel mentioned in the "Chris Bosh Interview" thread, and I have posted before, I am over Bosh, lets move on. Therefore my suggestion would be when he returns in February rather than doing the same ole booing that everyone does, we should start a movement to have fans simply acknowledge/ not acknowledge Bosh during the introductions with a unified moment of silence as a way to let him know that, meh whatever, we aren't bitter, we've moved on.
        lol people in toronto are on a kindergarten maturity level so I doubt this'll happen. They're still butthurt about VC. Pretty sure Bosh will get booed until he retires.

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
          Man you're jacked up and angry. Like you drank 5 cups of coffee laced with PCP.

My intent was not to make nice with the enemy. The ultimate sign of disrespect is to not acknowledge someone.
          no, the ultimate sign of disrespect is to piss in their mother's nostril.

booing is just standard.

jacked up? 5 cups would be a VERY close guess actually

angry.. not at all. i'm a fan. i love my team and hate the competition, and there's no grey area. if you're not on my team, and you're playing against my team, i hate you.

i drink my haterade from a keg.

Comment

Silence is golden! Remember the line about the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference? I thought the best thing the cavs fans could have done last night would been to have gone absolutely silent when lebron showed his face and whenever he touched the ball. Returning athletes revel in the boos because it shows they're still wanted. Let's try silence! Or at least...indifference.

Comment

i like complete silence when he's introduced. but i also like the idea of booing the shit out of him every time he touches the ball, vince and tmac style.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

convincing the entire acc to shut up wont happen.

en masse booing and cursing will.

Comment

heinz, you're on a roll today. Quality stuff. I hate when people pee on my mother. Its just soooo disrespectful. In return, I just ignore them with a minute of silence.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

True...it would be an unbelievable feat to pull off and is likely impossible. But..it would be nice.

Comment

if they want silence at the acc just advertise it as a leaf game LOL with all those suits on there blackberrys theyd prob not even notice its the raps. LOL then again they always seem to hang up there phone to booo.
                      Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 02:16 PM.

Comment

When C. Bosh returns J. Jack won't be with him.
                        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

silence? are you guys f*$% crazy? if he can sink the 20 footer when 20,000 people are screaming, what more in utter silence.
                          booing wont do sH*t. booing is the same as when your mom was calling you when you were a kid, its totally annoying, but you can tune it out.

one thing they can do is get one of those huge multicolored inflatable beach balls and toss it in the air and pass it around when miami has the ball. or crank the bullhorn everytime bosh attempts a shot. if both fails, throw your drink on the court. of course, we should only do this if the raps are getting beat up.

i really thought cleveland was going to do more than just boo. i even envisioned a naked fat guy (hot girl wouldve been way better) running the court and trying to tackle lebron. i mean for god sakes, this guy is a cleveland native, and he spurned his city, on national tv, said it to every cleveland face that this team is no good for me. and its not like the cavs were as bad as the raps, they won 60+ games and was a win away from the finals. i seriously think they were a player or two away from the championship had lebron stayed. how easily cleveland forgave and forgot is beyond me.
                          Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            Silence is golden! Remember the line about the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference? I thought the best thing the cavs fans could have done last night would been to have gone absolutely silent when lebron showed his face and whenever he touched the ball. Returning athletes revel in the boos because it shows they're still wanted. Let's try silence! Or at least...indifference.
                            yeah silence. the only thing youll hear is bosh snickering when he is hitting those jumpers in utter silence.

Comment

Hey sports are fun.

Booing people that left ur team for greener pastures and can't seem to open their mouth without making a retarded comment is fun.

Yelling Ru-Paul is fun.

Cheering like crazy every time Bosh misses a 20 footer is fun.

Being silent is not fun.

Acting like a 'mature', educated fan is not fun.
                              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                              X