When Chris Bosh Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jclaw wrote: View Post
    True...it would be an unbelievable feat to pull off and is likely impossible. But..it would be nice.
    no it would not be nice.

it'd be spooky as fuck.

imagine 15-16 thousand people. sitting in complete silence.

it'd give me nightmares.

Comment

Oh come on, no silence man, we gotta boo its much more fun, i want to make the biggest noise possible if i can.... though i don have tickets.... guess ill be booing at home... but still booing in generalm is juss more fun frankly than silence. I dont go to games to be all quiet and reserved why would when bosh is in town. I don hate the guy and frankly at the moment his position in the media is pretty sad.... but ill boo.... and ill boo like a crazy man at my tv juss for hell of it

Comment

Bosh obviously only cares about reactions. No reaction would be my vote during Intro's. Once the game is on that is a different story.

Also another way to stick it to him besides silent intro's and rampant heckling during the game would be to beat the little tag-along.

Comment

Maybe we should just tweet him our boos.
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

BC should sign his brother for just the one game. So for once we can see on the boxscore what we should have seen for 7 years..

Bosh: DNP-CD

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              no it would not be nice.

it'd be spooky as fuck.

imagine 15-16 thousand people. sitting in complete silence.

it'd give me nightmares.
              16k people all quiet and one guy stands up and shout F U Bosh.
              now that makes the silence worth it.

Comment

if he's not with us.... he's a cunt.

and that goes for ANY player on ANY team.

i'll boo anyone who scores on my team. i'll boo any franchise player for any franchise other than toronto when they introduce them.

the enemy is the enemy. you don't make nice with the enemy.
                LOL. Were you in the Marines

The Cavs should have hired you to give their team a "commencement speech" before the game last night. What a bunch of foldos. I shouldnt say too much after what the Raps did against the Bulls end of last season. LJ just imposed his will ...

Comment

tbihis, that would be stuff of legend. alas this is only to be found in movies
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                    tbihis, that would be stuff of legend. alas this is only to be found in movies
                    if they gave me a ticket, id f**in do it.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                      16k people all quiet and one guy stands up and shout F U Bosh.
                      now that makes the silence worth it.
                      LOL!!!! That'd be awesome

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        LOL. Were you in the Marines

The Cavs should have hired you to give their team a "commencement speech" before the game last night. What a bunch of foldos. I shouldnt say too much after what the Raps did against the Bulls end of last season. LJ just imposed his will ...
                        it was disgraceful... by no means did i expect the cavs to win.. or even keep it close... but i sat down ready to enjoy a hate-feast, and instead all i got to witness was a mild dislike-brunch...

and nah... no military for me. but i grew up in an era of basketball where you hated your antagonists, not "respected their past contributions"

Comment

it was disgraceful... by no means did i expect the cavs to win.. or even keep it close... but i sat down ready to enjoy a hate-feast, and instead all i got to witness was a mild dislike-brunch...

and nah... no military for me. but i grew up in an era of basketball where you hated your antagonists, not "respected their past contributions"
                          same here. i grew up playing district basketball, meaning your district/city against other cities. protect the territory pride. i miss the NBA glory days when players were proud of their team and defended it to the death, not because they were from that city but because they know that that city is the one putting food on their table.....nowadays, players are s**t. superstar complex. those cleveland players shouldve punished lebron last night. but they were chattin up like a bunch of bitches. boobie literally had "lebron's sidekick lover" tattooed on his forehead, laughin it up and giggling with LBJ.

hopefully when bosh returns it wont be the same. only jose would probably be the one hugging and kissing him. i hope bargs punishes him and run circles around him. dream scenario would be bosh goes up and davis blocks him and sends him to the floor. he gets up and goes after davis and dorsey punches him in the mouth.
                          Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Fri Dec 3, 2010, 04:42 PM.

Comment

If I will watch the game (I might be coming back to Toronto) I will try to shake his hand, for giving this franchise an opportunity to grow and prosper. Thank you Chris Bosh, for not forcing us into signing you for 6 years and $120 million.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                              If I will watch the game (I might be coming back to Toronto) I will try to shake his hand, for giving this franchise an opportunity to grow and prosper. Thank you Chris Bosh, for not forcing us into signing you for 6 years and $120 million.
                              bwahahaha then kick him in the nuts

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                                bwahahaha then kick him in the nuts
                                Oh, and that too.

Comment

Working...
                                X