No announcement yet.

Everything Bargnani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novak does everything below average except 3 point shooting in which he's a Viking. A magnificent, golden Viking. He's absolute money from the corners.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nevermind his bloated contract.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• So happy that I have been able to move from blind & ignorant hope to ....real actual hope. Lots of changes in the last month. I am glad to see BC & Bargs go. BC put all his eggs in one basket ....but he guessed wrong. He was still better than Isaiah and WAY better than Grenwald. He left us in a decent position, but now it's time for him to go. We have had to suffer for a LONG TIME, and this mess is finally over with. Credit new ownership & a new GM to make the switch and making it FAST. I truly feel like we are heading in the right direction. Let's see where we go.

Comment

• yes why not be happy Bargs is gone and we got something in return. how some could have expect to receive a player of the same talent back.

Comment

• So is this trade official?? and who exactly are we getting back and who are we giving up? just Bargnani? i'm totally confused with all the stuff that i've been reading on twitter.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              So is this trade official?? and who exactly are we getting back and who are we giving up? just Bargnani? i'm totally confused with all the stuff that i've been reading on twitter.
              Its not rocket science. We trade Banana, we get back Old man camby, Novak, and 3 draft picks

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                Its not rocket science. We trade Banana, we get back Old man camby, Novak, and 3 draft picks
                3 draft picks along with Novak? are you sure?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

The one missing piece is whether or not Quenten Richardson is added and what the terms of his S&T contract are... hopefully there's a cheap buy-out clause included!

Comment

3 draft picks along with Novak? are you sure?
                    Yea man, Glen Grunwald must be on some real good shit

Comment

• I am not happy, but i am optimistic. Off the bench Novak can help. His defense has to get better. I thought that was where the commitment was. This move is not improving our defense (Keep in mind we have LOST Bargs & JL3). We have PLENTY of experience with 3pt shooters who get the crowd hype, but after the buzzer we end up losing the game. That has been Toronto Raptor basketball since the franchise was started. I feel Novak just replaced JL3. I expect him to get less minutes than JL3 as a matter of fact. It's a wash to me. No loss, no gain.

Camby is a consultant. The picks are the best part of this deal to me. Bargaining chips, new prospects....either way it is better than the situation we had this year.

What i like:
                      Bargs & BC are gone. The debacle is finally over.
                      New ownership & GM are making moves & seem committed to compete.
                      Telfair is now officially the back up PG
                      Ross has to work on his game, or ride pine and watch Novak shoot 3's.

Still not happy.

Comment

Yea man, Glen Grunwald must be on some real good shit
                        This is why Glen Grunwald is the greatest GM in Raptors history. He's not the Raptors GM anymore but he's still helping them improve lol.

Why the hell would you give up 3 draft picks for Bargs??
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

This is why Glen Grunwald is the greatest GM in Raptors history. He's not the Raptors GM anymore but he's still helping them improve lol.

Why the hell would you give up 3 draft picks for Bargs??
                          I think Ujiri already earned that title, this guy is stealthy as shit. He pulls off some crazy deals and ends up winning by a landslide

Comment

• Keep him... for now.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• this could be the second time masai rapes the knicks in a deal, depending on who we are able to draft.

i hope bargs does well in new york.

Comment

• RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
                                Telfair is now officially the back up PG
                                not unless they signed him. he is an ufa.

Comment

Working...
                                X