Eminem possessed LeBron last night at the Lakers game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem possessed LeBron last night at the Lakers game

LeBron busting out some Eminem rhymes at the end of the game. If he feels the pressure of being in a close game down to the wire with Kobe and the Lakers he doesn't show it. Warning: NSFW
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jan 22, 2010, 03:23 PM.

ahaha i was watching this yesterday, and my dad saw it (he is foreign)
    he was so confused on what was happening hahaha

Comment

I hate Lebron and everything... but i gained a little respect for him busting out some Em.

Comment

MoHammy wrote: View Post
        ahaha i was watching this yesterday, and my dad saw it (he is foreign)
        he was so confused on what was happening hahaha
        lol same thing with my dad. He was like WTF is he doing. Then i said he singing the song that they made for him and he understood then lol Love the song though and the Eminem part is the best IMO
        Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Forever has one of the best all-star casts of all time!
          "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
            I hate Lebron and everything... but i gained a little respect for him busting out some Em.
            What reason do you have to hate Lebron? Are you even a basketball fan?

Comment

2mrw2day wrote: View Post
              What reason do you have to hate Lebron? Are you even a basketball fan?
              Umm so how about you respect other peoples opinion? Am i a basketball fan? Are you a Duhh Duh Duh (Carlos Mencia reference to a person thats an idiot)

Is it a problem that i dont like Lebron? Am pretty sure not everyone liked Kobe or AI in their prime. I dont like Lebron... big deal. Im not saying hes not a great player, he is, i just dont like his game or the way he presents himself.

Comment

Hey "Info" relax, im just asking for the reason for the hatred. I was wrong I shouldn't have questioned you as a basketball fan. But, you are the first to ever say they hated Lebron and it peaked my interest. So why do you hate one of the greatest atheletes of alltime?

Comment

2mrw2day wrote: View Post
                  Hey "Info" relax, im just asking for the reason for the hatred. I was wrong I shouldn't have questioned you as a basketball fan. But, you are the first to ever say they hated Lebron and it peaked my interest. So why do you hate one of the greatest atheletes of alltime?
                  Im honestly the first person you ever heard that doesnt like Lebron? To that im a little suprised. One of the greatest atheletes of all time? im not so sure, i think you have to look back at the end of this career to say that.

Like i said hes a great player but he's way to hyped up. He fills the stat sheet and puts up a ton of points, but just because of that i have to like him as a player? when i watch basketball i like to watch players that excite me Lebron doesnt do it for me. Example: its like a guy not likeing Megan Fox. Lebron is great, but i dont like him. Im pretty sure if you did a poll, there would be other people that dont like him either..

Comment

James will be one of the greatest ballers of all-time unless he hits the injury wall like Penny or Hill.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                      James will be one of the greatest ballers of all-time unless he hits the injury wall like Penny or Hill.
                      I'll agree with that. James hasnt missed many games in his career, which im suprised because of how big he is, and how high and strongly he jumps. I dont know if eventually all the flying will hurt him, but he's still young so i guess time will tell.

Comment

Him doing that whole lip synching thing near the end of the game is kind of douche-baggy if you ask me. IDK man but this dude is just bugging me to no end this season.

Comment

lol... i see nuff bron haters in here ... the dude is alright i have nothing against him .. but he was focused in that game .. that em song was like a war anthem ..
                          ~ Court Surfing ~

Comment

Working...
                          X