Game #17: Toronto Raptors 103 - Golden State Warriors 112

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team is officially The Toronto Bedshitters
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thank god we are not the "division leading" raptors no more.... ESPN was using that on us like no tomorrow the last couple of weeks.. such an embarassment

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I will admit I thought this team could be a 500 team especially when I saw how bad the east has been but damn this team is BAD! I have NO problems with tanking. I will not be watching this team much through their tanking seasons unless we get Wiggins, but they have no other choice at this point. The only thing is I actually don't think it's going to be that easy to make this team bad enough to tank.
        Part of the fun is watching something get built.

I'll be watching regardless.

But I'd rather see something built other than an outhouse.

Comment

• Warriors close on a 64-28 run. 42-15 fourth. Think about that.

Comment

• So does Amir throw his mouthpiece in Phoenix or la?

Comment

• I'm just sayin'

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Warriors close on a 64-28 run. 42-15 fourth. Think about that.
                tank, tank, tank.

There's no other explanation.

Comment

• No! I really believe that this organization is a family and that everybody has got each others backs. If Ujiri needs help deciding what to do with this team then the whole team does their best to make sure that it isn't so hard for him. I think that that is really awesome and a team should always have each others backs.

Comment

• Moments like this I realize why these athletes make millions. Could you imagine being apart of that locker room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I think the Raps have now officially surpassed the Clippers. Only the Bobcats stand betwee Toronto and having the worst organization in the NBA. Let's go for #1! Yeeeeeeaaaarrrrrgggghhhh! Pound the rock baby

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                        Part of the fun is watching something get built.

I'll be watching regardless.

But I'd rather see something built other than an outhouse.
                        Thanks, got a good laugh from that

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          I think the Raps have now officially surpassed the Clippers. Only the Bobcats stand betwee Toronto and having the worst organization in the NBA. Let's go for #1! Yeeeeeeaaaarrrrrgggghhhh! Pound the rock baby
                          depression is talking

Comment

• Raps now in a 2-way tie for 7th lowest wins with Orlando

NY/Milwaukee - 3
                            Utah/Sacramento - 4
                            Brooklyn/Cleveland - 5

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                              depression is talking
                              The beer. Honestly, I can't stop laughing.

Just so I know I'm not losing my mind. Casey did not call a timeout in the fourth until GSW went up by two. Am I right? Lol.

Comment

• I'm happy we lost.

Didnt' even watch the game, but hoepfully MU/TL see this, and blow it the fuck up. However they want to do it, IDC.

Lowry Gone
                                Gay Gone

Hell, for the right price, DD and TR can go too.

As for JV...he's young, but honestly, in the right trade, fuck if, lets see what we can do with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X