Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Just wondering on everyone opinion on this. Does it bother anyone that this will reduce Acy's minutes on the court?
    Nope.

Hansbrough is a farily solid player, but nothing special. Don't think Acy could outplay him this year, but he's the kind of guy Acy would have to outplay to become part of a normal rotation.

Acy is still probably not ready for a regular role anyway. At least one more year as a 3rd PF, and hopefully they do manage to improve his ability to play the SF, especially against big SFs like LeBron and Melo who also see minutes at the 4.

Comment

JayVee wrote: View Post
      I have similar views but hes a Raptor now, time to get behind him
      yeeeeeeaaaaaaah fuck that. Hansbrough is a goon and a dirty player, and I don't want him on my team. Period. I don't give a fuck if he has hustle, he's a dirty player. We have Amir and Quincy to keep people honest, and they can at least play basketball.

Comment

Acy is a situational hustle Forward. like a short Carl Landry with monster hops, cept Acy would be better suited for the 3 spot.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          Because you have no skill
          I can brawl with the best of them!
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
            yeeeeeeaaaaaaah fuck that. Hansbrough is a goon and a dirty player, and I don't want him on my team. Period. I don't give a fuck if he has hustle, he's a dirty player. We have Amir and Quincy to keep people honest, and they can at least play basketball.
            He's not that dirty. I still like him more than Metta World War

Comment

He's not that dirty. I still like him more than Metta World War
              That's like saying "well, I like him better than cancer."

Comment

EL_CHAPO wrote: View Post
                i can funk with that pick up,
                kid seems to play with HEART, he would be a good player to have around and probably has contagious work ethic
                Unfortunately he has an ass where his heart is supposed to be.

Lots of people already changing their opinion about him. He was an dumb &#$ and still is and I'm sorry he's on our team. I like high character guys, not low lives.

Comment

If this is a poll I do in fact like him MORE than cancer.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Pretty much. I don't mind him, he's fun to have on your side

Comment

Underrated aspect of Hansbrough: offensive rebounding.

He'll be an excellent guy to have on the floor for that, and when JV is attracting attention in the post he'll have lots of chances to get some boards.

Comment

I don't think Casey will let him play like he has been used in the past. I think Casey sits him if Psycho T comes out. He has the capability to be an annoying, hard nosed, 100% effort guy without being dirty. I am expecting to see that guy this year.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                          Unfortunately he has an ass where his heart is supposed to be.

Lots of people already changing their opinion about him. He was an dumb &#$ and still is and I'm sorry he's on our team. I like high character guys, not low lives.
                          I do dislike him. If he re injured JV's hand then i'd be on the same boat as you.

Comment

Why would he be concerned about practice? he plays even harder than Hansbrough and he's head and shoulder above Hansbrough talent wise. He just doesn't play dirty
                            Hansbrough's quality for playing dirty isn't something that he activates on his own will. He most likely plays like that all the time, especially if he becomes emotionally compromised or too pumped up. If that were to occur in practice, teammates could get hurt. He's a double edged sword.

Alright man. That last thread was the last thread but you're chasing up my ass as if you'd like to have sweet loving so i'm not into that.

Comment

drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              Alright man. That last thread was the last thread but you're chasing up my ass as if you'd like to have sweet loving so i'm not into that.
                              that's a lot of extra letters you used in order tell someone to "fuck off"

Comment

Another reason I should be in the NBA: I'm highly effecient...see above

Comment

Working...
                                X