Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Deadline: Lesson learned today? Don't trust Casey (462)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calderon could produce at his current level for at least 5 more years which would allow the Raps to find a PG to transition into that role more naturally. Our problem really isn't a PG short term.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      Calderon could produce at his current level for at least 5 more years which would allow the Raps to find a PG to transition into that role more naturally. Our problem really isn't a PG short term.
      How can you say "5 more years" with such confidence knowing Calderon's injury history? He ain't getting any younger.

Comment

• How about Tyreke?

http://aroyalpain.com/2012/03/02/hav...trading-block/

Found this article, but not sure how reliable it is.

If Tyreke is going to be traded do you think the raptors should be interested?

Comment

• Hello wrote: View Post

I'd stay as far away as possible. Evans is another Bayless-type...an undersized shooting guard who doesn't pass well, and shoots at a horribly inefficient rate while dominating the ball.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            can't quite remember but i think he had

parker
            marrion
            bosh
            bargnani

all on the floor together at one time. we still lost
            Because we had a shit coach and a crappy coaching staff. Imagine those players with dwane casey we'd be like a 50 win team.

Comment

no thanks he's a chucker

Comment

• Evans is a heck of a lot better than Bayless in every conceivable way but yeah id pass on him too
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I'd stay as far away as possible. Evans is another Bayless-type...an undersized shooting guard who doesn't pass well, and shoots at a horribly inefficient rate while dominating the ball.
                  He's not undersized, he's 6'5". He is sorta like bayless but without the defense

Comment

• the whole sacto thing makes no sense to me. they've got so many talented dudes but are just awful. is it the coaching? too many headcases? seems bizarre to me.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                      Evans is a heck of a lot better than Bayless in every conceivable way but yeah id pass on him too
                      besides scoring i don't see him being better in any other areas at all. If your going to say passing, he isn't. Evans has the ball in his hands 80% of the time on offense so he's going to figure out a way to average 5 apg especially with guys like Cousins and Thornton out there.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        the whole sacto thing makes no sense to me. they've got so many talented dudes but are just awful. is it the coaching? too many headcases? seems bizarre to me.
                        crappy coaching staff, headcases, not enough experience, and no accountability

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          besides scoring i don't see him being better in any other areas at all. If your going to say passing, he isn't. Evans has the ball in his hands 80% of the time on offense so he's going to figure out a way to average 5 apg especially with guys like Cousins and Thornton out there.
                          well scoring is pretty much the only thing bayless does well so...
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            no thanks he's a chucker
                            He has only taken 53 more shots than Derozan this year.
                            That is less than a shot and a half more a game
                            and he shoots at a higher FG%.
                            Personally I do not see how he is an inefficient chucker.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Could you not say the same thing about Bayless with DD, Bargs, Klieza and Barbosa who are also all great scorers?

Comment

He has only taken 53 more shots than Derozan this year.
                                That is less than a shot and a half more a game
                                and he shoots at a higher FG%.
                                Personally I do not see how he is an inefficient chucker.
                                I don't know if using DeRozan as a measure of efficiency paints the most accurate picture. He's been pretty inefficient too, with the exception of the recent stretch of games.

Comment

Working...
                                X