Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for the Raptors to look at Bayless in a different light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    He is 6'3". Same height as Eric Gordon, Ben Gordon, Barbosa. He can play combo guard providing scoring and a spark off the bench. That is the only role I see for him on Toronto moving forward.
    Barbosa has a 6'11'' wingspan. Ben Gordon's is 6'8.5''. Eric Gordon, 6'9''. Bayless has a 6'3.5'' wingspan. Bayless isn't built like those other guy's.

Comment

big_chris wrote: View Post
      Barbosa has a 6'11'' wingspan. Ben Gordon's is 6'8.5''. Eric Gordon, 6'9''. Bayless has a 6'3.5'' wingspan. Bayless isn't built like those other guy's.
      Good points.

So it is settled? Bayless is not a PG and he is not a SG.

Comment

big_chris wrote: View Post
        Because a 6 foot guards who can't run a team barely have a place at all in the NBA. He needs reps as a teams lead decision maker if he is to ever improve in that area of the game.
        I'm not sure if you're trying to suggest Toronto should give him minutes at the point JUST B/C he can't play any other position? I hope not. It's not up to the Raptors to create an NBA job for Bayless.

That's like saying, "Sh*t, I hired this dude to be on my IT team, but as it turns out, he doesn't know anything about computers. I guess I better make him manager and hope he develops an aptitude for tech."
        Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

I personally think the Raptors are better off not extending the QO to Bayless. If he's not used as trade filler this season, I don't have a problem letting him walk. He's lacking in far too many areas to be a consistent, productive rotation player. I see his ceiling being much lower than other young players (e.g. JJ and Davis).

Comment

jimmie wrote: View Post
            That's like saying, "Sh*t, I hired this dude to be on my IT team, but as it turns out, he doesn't know anything about computers. I guess I better make him manager and hope he develops an aptitude for tech."
            That, unfortunately, happens every day.

Comment

Hugmenot wrote: View Post
              That, unfortunately, happens every day.
              Hah! True enough...
              Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

Working...
              X