mike, prague wrote: View Post
    The Refs really messing this game up.
    So far there have been totally unacceptable calls going both ways

Comment

Such a garbage game.

Comment

What an insult to Garbage games ...

Comment

Man If I had a Ilyasova poster in my room. I'd wet the bed every night.

Comment

What an insult to Garbage games ...
            The Raps and the refs are clearly not thrilled to be spending an evening in Milwaukee. The result is the disaster unfolding before our eyes.

Comment

Man If I had a Ilyasova poster in my room. I'd wet the bed every night.
              Hahahaha yeah, I've got a pretty big crush on him too

Comment

What's the worst possible thing I could do to Leo Rautins without doing time?

*I don't want to kill him or anything....One idea I've had is to get into his hotel when he travels with the team and keep shitting in his bed
                Last edited by white men can't jump; Sat Apr 6, 2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Mail him a poster of Ilyasova every single day of his live until you drive him to his grave.

Comment

I just saw the score... how did we get down by 30 against a team playing so badly?

Comment

Has there been one positive this game? And I don't mean a highlight, like Ross' dunk, I mean something good about the game.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                        I just saw the score... how did we get down by 30 against a team playing so badly?
                        Let me put it this way, the best player tonight for the Raps has been Landry Fields.

Comment

Long story... First there was no D no Offence. Mix it in with them being Shat on by the all so mighty Refs ... D came back but still no shots are falling ...
                          Its not like they're not open. Their shots just won't fall ...

Comment

Even Amir has looked a bit disengaged tonight. I wonder if the fatigue is finally catching up to him now that the season is lost and almost done.

Comment

Long story... First there was no D no Offence. Mix it in with them being Shat on by the all so mighty Refs ... D came back but still no shots are falling ...
                              Its not like they're not open. Their shots just won't fall ...
                              They've taken a lot of bad shots. And Sanders has been a huge factor on D for the Bucks.

Comment

Who wants to be the person to suggest we're down by 30 is because the players have given up on Casey?

Comment

Working...
                                X