Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN - Heat Reaction calls Raps 3rd best team in East!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN - Heat Reaction calls Raps 3rd best team in East!

Finally getting some respect. If not for free throws, game would be different. But hats off to these guys. Great. Job. Maybe bench was a bit too short tonight. Just saying.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/mia...g-raptors-heat
    Last edited by Stahmenah_Vybz; Sun Jan 5, 2014, 11:04 PM.

Great to see ... I have been calling them for past 3 weeks but they will never beat Indiana or Heat in 7 game series with this team. They need help but our GM will not do anything about it.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
      Great to see ... I have been calling them for past 3 weeks but they will never beat Indiana or Heat in 7 game series with this team. They need help but our GM will not do anything about it.
      What?

Comment

Well deserved.

Btw.... I still find it ridiculous (yet unsurprising) that ESPN has a whole section solely dedicated to the Heat.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Well, you have to compare them to the other choices. Just saying. There are nothing but bad teams in the East right now after the top 4, and I can't see the Hawks maintaining a high level of play all season without Horford. If they do, Budenholzer should win the next 5 coach of the year awards.

Comment

Nosike wrote: View Post
            What?

This team needs help to get pass Heat and Indiana and MU will not make any trade to make this happen this year. This is our ceiling now: 3rd best team behind these 2 team.

Comment

This team needs help to get pass Heat and Indiana and MU will not make any trade to make this happen this year. This is our ceiling now: 3rd best team behind these 2 team.
              Oh ok, "this year".

Comment

There's no trade he can make to "get them past" Indy and Miami. Not like you can trade Demar and Lowry to get Lebron.
                You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Hollinger's playoff odds has the Raptors with a 99.9% probability for the playoffs and 16% for the Finals. He projects a 50-win season. This is getting serious...

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Well deserved.

Btw.... I still find it ridiculous (yet unsurprising) that ESPN has a whole section solely dedicated to the Heat.
                    That all started when the Big 3 was form.

Dallas has one as well. Boston, New York, LA.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

This stuff makes me horny.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        That all started when the Big 3 was form.

Dallas has one as well. Boston, New York, LA.
                        True but that's now what I'm talking about. Dallas, Boston etc. is part of ESPN, but their own separate sites. This "Heat Index" thing is on the main ESPN site.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

This is our ceiling now: 3rd best team behind these 2 team.
                          This whole "ceiling" talk is a load of Garbage, in my opinion. Our ceiling 2 months ago was 8th, maybe.
                          Its a moving ceiling, which is the exact opposite of what the term is supposed to mean.

These players continue to prove people wrong, including myself, and I for one, am loving it.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            True but that's now what I'm talking about. Dallas, Boston etc. is part of ESPN, but their own separate sites. This "Heat Index" thing is on the main ESPN site.
                            Yeah that whole 'Heat Index' is ridiculous. And it all started when the Big 3 was form.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Just curious. We copied ESPN with the Reaction right? Not the other way around?

Comment

Working...
                              X