Reggie and Sonny Don't Like The Food In Vancouver - No Soul Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggie and Sonny Don't Like The Food In Vancouver - No Soul Food

Everybody on the team out eating and chilling. Some of this food me and sonny is not going to eat. Where the soul food at. about 8 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
    http://twitter.com/ReggieEvans30

So I Googled - "Vancouver BC Soul Food"

and this is what came up

Soul Food - Vancouver Restaurants

Tequila Kitchen (Mexican Restaurant in Downtown Vancouver)
    For some reason I don't think this is what Reggie was referring to when he asked for "Soul" food

http://www.dineouthere.com/restauran...gory/soul-food
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I guess they don't like Sushi, which I have heard from multiple reliable sources is better, on average, than in Japan.
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
      I guess they don't like Sushi, which I have heard from multiple reliable sources is better, on average, than in Japan.
      I've lived in both. It ain't.
      Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

According to Devlin Jose organized the team dinner last night. Good sign. Even if it was Sushi.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
          According to Devlin Jose organized the team dinner last night. Good sign. Even if it was Sushi.
          Maybe they let him do because it was his last team meal as a member of the Raptors
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
            They didn't have raw chitlins on the menu? That would be some kind of fusion resto. :-))

Comment

They should check out Memphis Blues bbq restaurant:

http://memphisbluesbbq.com/menu.php

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                They should check out Memphis Blues bbq restaurant:

http://memphisbluesbbq.com/menu.php

thats the kinda soul food i think thats turning diaw into the next eddy curry lol i hope they dont find that restaurant for they're arteries sake

Comment

Looks like Reggie & Sonny want some:

Memphis Blues is about it in Vancouver area that I know of. Tony Roma's got the bomb ribs though.

Big Al's Soul Food in Vancouver used to be the hit but I believe that they are now just a catering service.

There used to be a few Soul Food joints around town back when the Grizzlies were still in Vancouver but there are some very good Jamaican restaurants all around Vancouver.
                  Last edited by SirChillyMost; Sun Oct 3, 2010, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X